Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
M
E
R
I
D
A

It seems like forever before I can feel the excitement of my bonded. He found someone, and not just anyone. The healer we had met the very first day in the Edge. Relief spread through my body as the pain stopped for a few moments. Maybe, just maybe I and my unborn child would be alright. That's when the pain started again. I am sure this time all of the Edge must of heard me scream. If this is what mare's have to do to bring new life.... Well count me out! But then again, I am still not sure if something is wrong. Is it really supposed to be this horrible? A strong kick in my belly tells me that my child is alive despite the pain I am in. I'm grateful for that.

Miles tells me they are almost here. I groan in obvious pain but acknowledgement. The Moon Doctor comes over and nudges me gently. “I’m here, Merida. It’ll be okay - it’s time for the baby to come.” I grunted, in to much pain to say anything at that given moment. When the pain subsides a little, I whimpered What..... do I....... do? I no sooner get the words out of my mouth than the pain hits be full force again. I scream, my entire body tensing and squeezing. Miles looks to Alysanne, before starting to pace again. He was worried for his sister and her unborn, that much was clear.

I don't know how long I've been like this. The pain is coming closer together, and lasting longer each time. Is this why mother didn't survive giving birth to me? Had she not been able to handle the pain? Was I then, a murderer by my birth? Or my sire a murderer by conception? What if I don't survive? You'll make it sister. You not leave me and baby. My brother's voice was clear and strong. Each time my body tenses, I feel the baby move within me. So I guess on what I need to do. The next time my body tenses with pain, I push. I push and push hard. I instantly feel the relief as my child makes his or her entrance into this crazy world. Meanwhile, my head flops to the ground and I close my eyes breathing deeply. Never again will I screw someone while in heat.... Ever.

My head feels light and funny, and I just want to sleep..... NO! Miles screams in my mind. I try to reason with him. Just a few minutes. I'll get up... What I don't realize is that the last push not only brought my child into the world, but cost me a good amount of blood. Miles is panicking, frantically making noises to draw Alysanne's attention to me. Trying to make her understand that something was very wrong...

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 06-30-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-03-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Sansa - 07-05-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-07-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-20-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 06:36 PM