the Rift

[OPEN] Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread]

Sansa Posts: 19
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Two Years (Ages in TallSun)
Lady :: Northern Inuit Dog :: None Emily
S
A
N
S
A

For a while now, i've been tucked in this nice and warm place. I've been growing, and kicking and moving about. Every now and then I can hear a conversation go on between my mother and her bonded. I think nothing of it. It's just normal background noise to me. I am happy with this situation. I am comfortable and happy and - OH WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! Something suddenly tightens around me, and I can hear my mother reacting in pain and fear. We're we dying? Is that what's happening?! ARE WE DYING?! I kick and move around trying to make the squeezing stop.

With a thump mother hits something hard. I'd know cause inside her I hit it too. It's surely not as bad as she had to of hit it, but still. I kick some more, trying to stop all this squeezing business. But it doesn't help. I hear Mother send for help. It's just us now. I don't want us to die!

Help comes. I can't make out what the new voice tells Mother, but the squeezing keeps going. After what seems like forever it stops for a moment, but soon starts again. This time it's worse and I feel myself being pushed. No Mother! I don't want to leave you! But she doesn't stop until I get squeezed though from the warm to the cold. AHH MOTHER! I squeal and thrash around a bit. Where am I?! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE COLD!? But she says nothing. Her bonded moves to me first and tries to clear some of the blood and crud. That is until he starts making all kinds of noises. Was something wrong with Mother? Have I hurt her?!

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

OOC - So on Sansa's way out, she ripped Merida internally. If Aly could heal her pleaseeeee. I had to have her arrive all dramatically. But hurrah the Edge's 50th member is born!

Messages In This Thread
Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 06-30-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-03-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Sansa - 07-05-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-07-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-20-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 06:36 PM