Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily
M
E
R
I
D
A

The dizzier and sleepier I became, the more I just wanted to do just that. I should probably say that if it had not been for Miles yelling in my head, I would of slept. I would of slept my way right on out of this world and away from my newborn. Away from my soulmate and bonded. Away from everything I know now. But Miles kept yelling an drew Alysanne's attention at just the right moment. “You have a beautiful new daughter, Merida. You need to stay awake just for a little bit longer.” With the Moon Doctor's orders to stay awake, I fought to do just that. That's it sister. Focus. Stay with me. He moved down to my flank to look at my daughter. She's beautiful. Just like you. His mental images of her bombarded me. I have to stay awake for her.

The nudge to my hip and Alysanne's voice asked for my attention then. “Come say hello to her.” My head raised, and I looked up and back behind me. The sight that meets my eyes, well was not one I had been expecting. There she lay, my daughter. Perfect in every way. Miles pounces on my hip urging me to stand. So with some grunting and wincing, that is exactly what I do. I shift on my legs as I move to my daughter. My daughter. I speak softly. My beautiful daughter Sansa Miles nuzzles against my leg in approval.

Then, the worries set in. I had survived the birth my mother had not... But would I make a good mother? I have no good examples. My green eyes look to Sansa, to Miles, and then to Alysanne. I don't know much about being a mother... Mine died in child birth.... She was born somewhere here, in the Edge... Will you... Will you help me? Okay maybe not the best way... But still. I would need help.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

It took me much longer. Sorry about that @Alysanne

Please Tag Merida in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Merida at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 06-30-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-03-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Sansa - 07-05-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-07-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-20-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 06:36 PM