the Rift

[OPEN] Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

Alysanne was careful to watch Merida as she stood, shifting around so that she could get towards her daughter. The pegasus wanted to make sure that everything had been healed and that it was all good before she could enjoy the bliss of the moment.

Sansa. It was a lovely name for the little girl and Aly felt her heart squeeze at the sight of mother and daughter together. She realized that she wanted this again, wanted to be a mother again. Her own foals were grown - she was sure that Naerys was just a little younger than Merida now. Almost old enough to have foals of her own, which was certainly a frightening thought. She adored being a mother - minus the birthing part.

Perhaps…

Well, certain parts of becoming a mother were going to be speedbumps to that process. She wasn’t with anyone that could be a father at the moment, for example.

Thankfully, before Aly can get lost in those thoughts - before she can make Hemlock uncomfortable with the direction her mind was going - Merida was speaking to her again, asking her for help. A warm, gentle smile tugged on Alysanne’s mouth and her eyes were bright. Of course, Merida.” Whatever the golden mare needed, she’d be there. Luckily, Miles would be able to find her for any pressing matters but Alysanne was going to stick close - especially for the first few days. “I’m going to be here for you every step of the way. Don’t be afraid to ask questions either, I know I had a million when I was first a mother.” She wasn’t perfect at it in any way but she could pride herself in raising four children to healthy adults even if they were sometimes upset with her.

alysanne
image from flickr

@Merida
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 06-30-2016, 11:56 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-02-2016, 05:39 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-03-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Sansa - 07-05-2016, 12:24 AM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-07-2016, 04:44 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Merida - 07-20-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Oh why ME?! [Birthing Thread] - by Alysanne - 07-25-2016, 06:36 PM