the Rift

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy

The natural melody of the forest was refreshing, the moons rays dancing upon the dry brittle earth below as he stood quenching his thirst. Silence shattered by singing crickets, chirping their tune of the night. It was good to be home again, secured in the darkness of the night. Lobes flicker to the sound of hooves clashing with stone, in his mindless-day-dream he hadn't noticed someone was aproching, rapidly. Quickly his crown arose from the waters surface, liquid still running from his lips and across his chizzled chest. He was too late, within that instant all he saw was a flash of white, like a ghost in the darkness before suddenly..

Father!

Father? Crimson eyes flashed, sore muscles tensed as suddenly he was in an embrace. Lobes peal back into his obsidian threads as lips were about to make their way to the subjects skin. Nostrils flare a deep breath and just like that, time seemed to stand still. Nyx he thought to himself, her lingering musk entangling in his mind. Instantly, lobes eased and lopped to the side in dis belief, neck curling around to hold her there. If he wasn't such an old grump, a tear or two might have creased his dusty cheeks.

"Nyx." He said softly, a smile creeping upon his lips to the sound of her voice. Awe struck, he only caught about half of her sentence, Where have you been?

Where had he been, was a very fine question. But right now he was in a dream like stupor, this couldn't be real could it? Twisting his bulky frame to face her, crimson eyes looked her over from hoof to ear tips, her haunting electric eyes adorning the beauty of her dam. It was her. Ink dipped lobes flicked forth, and then back again at the sight of a ivory creature running into their direction. What was that.. thing?

It was following his daughter, and a sudden sensation rippled through his body as he danced forth a few steps, arching his neck to peek at the carnivore. "Watch out!" He growled, aiming his spiral sword towards the creature. He just got his daughter back, and this.. thing wasn't about to have it's lunch.

@Nyx

Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-01-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-02-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-03-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-04-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-04-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-05-2016, 11:40 AM