the Rift

Hello Darkness My Old Friend

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Her shoulder throbs and stings, even moreso when her father oozes water against it and adds a leaf as well. But the liquid soothes after a while, and she can rest safe in the knowledge that at least it hopefully shouldn't get infected. That would be embarassing - slain by her father's sword. She does her best to remain still and not show how much it hurts, choosing instead to brush it off with a flippant remark. "Good to see you've still got a bit of fight in you, old fart," she says with her trademark grin.

He addresses Dominus, who scrutinises him closely. Nyx detects a barrage of emotions from the white lion - suspicion, as he'd attacked his bonded, and yet respect for the fact that this is the man who sired the mare he's joined minds with. "Aye, I do care about him. He's joined to my mind, Father. He's part of me - losing him would be unbearable." She glances down to the ivory predator, who fixes her with his intense blue stare. They might bicker like brother and sister, but they are one.

He remarks about his alive-ness, and she grins. Thank the heavens she is - she cannot imagine life without him. Even when he's not in Helovia and she is, she can rest assured that he's out there somewhere. He asks about the Edge, and her grin widens. "I'm General of the Edge now - boss of the warriors, that's me. So much has changed, Father, I've got so much to tell you. You've got grandkids in the Edge, you know. Four.....well, two, but actually four....I'll explain on the way." She shifts backwards a fraction so she can fix him with her beady stare, her tail swishling idly behind her. "You are coming back with me, aren't you? Because that Dad Of The Year award is getting taken right off you if you stab me in the shoulder and then ditch me. Not that I'm blackmailing you or anything." Another hint of that wolfish grin. How could he possibly say no?

@Nato do you want a thread in a neutral land where they're walking to the Edge? That way at least you're not in limbo :D

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-01-2016, 06:47 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-02-2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-02-2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-03-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-04-2016, 12:47 AM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nyx - 07-04-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Hello Darkness My Old Friend - by Nato - 07-05-2016, 11:40 AM