the Rift

[PRIVATE] Twisted Sisters

Romina Posts: 33
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.2hh :: 9 Months
Brit

Romina is not the sort to differentiate blood when it comes to family. She has far too many half-siblings and extended family to dive so deeply and scrutinize the ancestry of those around her. When you are family, you're family. Forever and ever, amen. Romina is weird about family, you could say. She loves them like a typhoon, a powerful force that can and will destroy anything in its path without prejudice. If she considers you family you simply are, and therefore you are awarded benefits no others receive.

Kiada is a shadow in her knowledge, a face she knows only in passing relation to Auntie Anna. When she had asked Mama what an aunt's child was to her, curious as to what the child meant to her, Mama had said they were called cousins. So while their mothers stood around talking business - ugh so boring - Kiada turned to her and asked if she wanted to escape the awkward standing around for the cool pleasurable shade of the evergreens. Romina had grinned and agreed without hesitation, the new title (cousin, cousin, cousin) singing in her head.

Romina preferred the cover and comfort of the evergreen boughs, her thin bones and Arabic nature preferring temperate climates, and her deer nature begging for flora and lush meadows that the harsh north could not provide. The girl had an odd gait, some hybrid between a jouncy trot and the bounding high-steps of the cervidae. She turned to Kiada in a flourish, long leonine tail swaying behind her.

"What's your name? I know you're Auntie Anna's daughter. I'm Romina, Mama says we're cousins." It's said with utter confidence, as if Romina could never be wrong in her whole life. She isn't sure where to start with this golden girl, family but still a stranger at this stage. She tilts her head and her big ears rotate delicately, trying to get some sort of read on the filly. Well, she could at least wait for her to start the conversation? She'd said her piece, after all.

romina
Don't waste your heart -
On a wild thing.
Don't waste your heart on me.

@Kiada

Messages In This Thread
Twisted Sisters - by Romina - 07-02-2016, 12:53 AM
RE: Twisted Sisters - by Kiada - 07-02-2016, 01:12 PM
RE: Twisted Sisters - by Romina - 07-09-2016, 11:39 PM