the Rift

Songs of Morning

Gry Posts: 4
Unclaimed
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 :: 11
Rien
She listened, comitting names and commentary to heart.  Cora.  Hidden Falls. Rexanna. Aurora Basin.  With the names and herdlands, she fixed the images of them in her mind.  It was easy- they were foreign, distinct, and wonderous.  She would not soon forget their faces.  The beauty that Cora described made her eager to explore, to compare her falls of veiled in mist to the crashing, icy wonders that thundered down cliff faces in her home.  

Then Rexanna spoke, and Gry's face turned wistful and full of longing.  Aurora is not a word she is immediately familiar with but based on the way the mare described it, she can guess.  Still she hesitates, not sure if she is correct.  "The aurora-" she stresses the word, pronouncing the syllables carefully and clearly. "It is the blush of the sky?  A veil of colors over the stars?"  

She can't help but speak of it with some reverence, nor does she try and keep it from her voice.  The display of lights is something she hasn't seen in near half a year, she thinks.  And it is significant to her.  "I would like to see it.  I would like to see your home, I too am from a place of mountains."

The neat grey head turns towards Cora.  "Perhaps another time you could show me the Falls?  I do not know if I have ever seen anything like you describe, though there are some waterfalls in my home."  It is instinct for the pegasus to try to make friends with all those she comes across.  People are precious too her, more precious than any material object.

@Rexanna @Persephone

Messages In This Thread
Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-02-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-02-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-03-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-04-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-04-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-08-2016, 05:24 PM