the Rift

Songs of Morning

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
After the Thief had finished speaking, she allowed her gaze to dance between the two mares. When Gry began to speak, all ears were on her as she listened intently to the description the pegasus mare spoke of. Nodding to her with a bright smile, the Thief looked up to the sky for a mere moment. “Yes. All the colors you could think of, there dancing across the stars as if nobody were watching.” Her voice was gentle but full of pride at the beauty of the home she had lived in for nearly two years now. Lowering her head back to Gry, she nodded gently, the smile still on her lips as Gry began to address Persephone.

Then the sunset mare began to speak as well, speaking of visiting the North to view such things she had spoken of. Rexanna nodded to her as well, Marembo squeaking behind her with joy at the possibility of so many new people and friends. “You’re more than welcome to visit.” She admitted, offering her a genuine smile. Then, when Persephone began to address Gry once again, she let her eyes linger on the Falls mare. “I do hope we cross paths again, Cora. It was nice meeting you.” She called to the mare as she turned to leave.

Then, her attention lingered on Gry for a few moments with a gentle smile. “It’s a bit of a long journey to the North. I’m sure you’ve been traveling a while. We can take as many breaks as you’d like.” Her voice was gentle as her and Marembo stepped a bit closer to the monochrome mare. “It’s this way.” She nodded her head to the left, remembering the trees and curves in the path that would guide their way home.

Talk!
rexanna
I’d rather be your absinthe than your cup of tea.

@Gry you can reply once more if you’d like and I can get started on the welcoming thread :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-02-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-02-2016, 05:12 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-02-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 01:19 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-03-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-03-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-03-2016, 03:42 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Persephone - 07-04-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Rexanna - 07-04-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Songs of Morning - by Gry - 07-08-2016, 05:24 PM