the Rift

Needing a lil spiffing up

Chaska Posts: 9
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hands :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: Novice
Chaska
It is now time for Chaska to spif himself up. I feel he needs some art or a table to make his posts look nicer. I plan on making him very active and his posts just look so sad right now. I am willing to pay alittle bit but not a whole lot since I'm a college student at the moment and surprise! Imma be a mama in January. So I'm saving up for some stuff for little one and school. Here are a very things about Mr. Chaska:

Chaska is a well muscled stallion with a long flowing black mane. His coat is a golden buckskin sabino. On all four legs are jet black except the spiderweb of white sabino marking that extend to his stomach. The sabino is focused more on his stomach making his stomach a bright ivory. The sabino roans out around his chest and the back of his hindlegs. A large blaze starts at the stop of his forelock and tappers to the end of his nose to a point. His wings are black with white molting throughout. His eyes are a deep sea green.

Chaska is very friendly and outgoing. He cares for those he loves more than his own safety. He really has a heart of gold. But his temper and self confidence get him into trouble though. He has a hard time not speaking his mind, especially when he feels he is right or another equine is doing wrong. He is a charmer but is sensitive to how others feel.

Here are some pictures of pieces of other horses that I feel Chaska may have.

Sabino markings
[Image: e7280646c1af000b060c33d6ee13062a.jpg]

Sabino markings
[Image: fc80557bda9fecfb3a77b040d9843c0d.jpg]

Golden Buckskin color
[Image: 5ec53e37678528cc480b3523ff92dedf.jpg]

The Blaze
[Image: Amberfields+Blaze+N+Dun?format=750w]

Wings
[Image: 234959858_o.jpg]

These images are just to show what I have in mind but there obviously can be changes. I'm not real picky honestly just wanted to give an idea of his looks.

"A promise means EVERYTHING. But once it is broken, sorry means NOTHING."

[Image: chaskadasize_by_bonjourbunnie-dabox3w.png]

Bunnie the Bonnie Lass Posts: 9
OOC Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 25
Bunnie
Ignore mah PM just found this ;D
I should be starting on the base drawing today-ish. I'm hoping to finish one other piece and then Chaska is next in line on my list.

Chaska Posts: 9
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hands :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: Novice
Chaska
That would be amazing! Thank you so much!!

"A promise means EVERYTHING. But once it is broken, sorry means NOTHING."

[Image: chaskadasize_by_bonjourbunnie-dabox3w.png]