the Rift

[OPEN] Dragging the chain

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

It wasn't often that she was the one to find another, more often it was the other way around.

But this time, in the sunny meadow of violet thistles, the petite girl stumbled upon the prone form of a... mister. Quite literally, actually. Ovidius literally tripped and fell over the odd hybrid creature, letting loose a graceless grunt as her trajectory caused the forwardmost horn upon her face to become lodged in the earth. She gasped, legs tangled about her tail and the body of the whatever-he-was.

"Jeeze!" She spat, wriggling and struggling to free her horn from the dirt. The length of her tail that was not tangled in her own legs lashed angrily, onyx tuft of hair thwacking and slapping against the unknown creature, "Sorry mister, I didn't - eugh!" At last her horn was torn free from the earth and Ovidius was able to focus on disentangling her self from her own self and the stranger.

With another grunt, the onyx lass hauled herself to her hooves, taking a few steps back and staring down at the strange gent with worry creasing her face. A moment of consideration passed as she appraised him, whiskered muzzle, clawed feet, festive hat and all. Cocking her head to the side, Ovi cut off her internal stream of questions, "Really, mister, I'm sorry about that. I didn't see you. Are you okay?"

The last thing she needed today was to piss off a giant horse-claw fashionista and get her butt kicked... again.

@Banjo
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-03-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 01:35 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-10-2016, 12:02 AM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-11-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Banjo - 07-11-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: Dragging the chain - by Ovidius - 07-12-2016, 02:21 PM