the Rift

Conversation (Baldur)

Baldur Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
ONLY A WARRIOR knows
the true meaning of war

The big stallion smirked. Surely it wasn't it fault, but he still felt sorry for her. So little and without any protection. He wondered for how long she had been alone.
He shrugged a bit when he felt her cold muzzle against his shoulder, but since the weather was colder than ever this day - it was okay. He didn't have anything against this little creature of snow and gold.
Baldur closed his eyes, concentrating on warming the filly. She was rather cold, and he concluded that she must've been out here for a while.

"My name is Wanyecha, Baldur."
The Fjord opened her eyes and looked down on the filly, without moving. A smile was spread over his dark lips. Wanyecha... That was a very exotic name. Where did she come from?
"You have a very beautiful name, Wanyecha," he said and smiled even more.
Her body became warmer and he felt her removing her muzzle from his dun body. Wanyecha's high-pitched voice came to the surface again, and he listened carefully.
"Where do you live?"

Suddenly, his smile became insecure. He didn't know. But, he was going to the Foothills - so it must be there he lives. Or, will live.
"I'm going to the Foothills, dear Wanyecha. But I don't officially have a home yet," the stallion said and laid his head over her back again.
"I met one of your kind a little while ago, named Aylin. She was probably your age." It was just a guess, but he didn't know for sure. Aylin had been very tall for her age.
"Can I ask you a question, Wannie? And is it okay if I call you that?"

Word count: 281
OOC: -

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-21-2012, 06:13 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Baldur - 10-26-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Baldur - 10-27-2012, 03:03 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-28-2012, 12:24 PM