the Rift

Conversation (Baldur)

Baldur Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A L D U R
only a warrior knows the true meaning of war

A smile spread across the stallion's lips as he watched the filly frown. Foals had been a part of his life since he was one himself, after all; He had lived in a rather big herd.
There had been foals all the time, and he had played the babysitter from time to time when he didn't train.
His father had forced him into training for war, paranoid as he was. He had always claimed that war could be around the corner. Baldur almost snorted at the thought, but resisted.
The little filly didn't have to know about his warrior-past yet.

"That's where I live!" Her voice was full of excitement, which made him smile even wider. Wannie started to chat about about the Foothills and the herd... Which made the big stallion long even more after a home.
He raised his head a bit and looked into her eyes. They were still full of such innocence.
How could a mother ever leave a filly like this, just because of a horn as a feature? He would probably never know.
The nickname she gave her made him laugh. Baldie... Well, that would even "Wannie" out.

Baldur lowered his head to be on her level.
"How about this, Wannie... You can show me the way to the Foothills. I assume that a big filly like you knows the way." He blinked at her and smiled warmly. He would enjoy this little spirit's company.
He did already.

Word count: 244
OOC: Changed table c:

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-21-2012, 06:13 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Baldur - 10-26-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Baldur - 10-27-2012, 03:03 AM