the Rift

Conversation (Baldur)

Baldur Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

B A L D U R
only a warrior knows the true meaning of war

Joy filled the Fjord as he saw how excited and happy the little filly became when he asked her to lead the way. It made his heart feel like it grew bigger and warmer.
He had to protect Wannie. He couldn't leave her all alone, even if she had a herd around her.
The filly's eyes were big and shiny just like a puppy's eyes, which made him feel even warmer. The stallion walked closer to her and smiled. He wouldn't leave her for anything now.

"Let's go!"
Baldur laughed and nodded slightly. She seemed so restless and full of happiness that it was hard to imagine that she had gone through so sad things. He would feel down if his parents died, or if he got pushed away because of his appearance.
"If you walk close to me, you'll be warm," he spoke, with a voice calm and warm. He had calmed down a bit by now, and had to concentrate on her health.
Wanyecha nudged his muzzle, and without her knowing, she informed him about how cold it was in the woods.
"Can we go now? I'm cold."

Baldur smiled again, and walked to stand beside the little filly. He pressed his furry, light body against the small being to keep her warm during the journey, which he didn't know the distance of.
"Yes, darling. Let's go."

Word count: 229
OOC: How about creating a thread in the Foothills that they're there and meeting the rest of the herd maybe? I call this thread over now xD so cuuute they are!

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
'Think, think, think.'

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-21-2012, 06:13 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Baldur - 10-26-2012, 07:23 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Baldur - 10-27-2012, 03:03 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-28-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Baldur - 10-29-2012, 03:48 AM
RE: Conversation (Baldur) - by Wanyecha - 10-30-2012, 10:38 AM