the Rift

[OPEN] Street Joy

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

Eyes snap open at the sound of a markedly male voice at her back. Raising her delicately sculpted head and doing her best to wiggle her thin body around, the tiny mare gazed up at what had to be the sun made flesh. A wry grin twisted at her lips, as she replied, voice light as the breeze that twined between her spines, “Of course it is, friend. I’ve only been talking to the fish, they do get rather curious of what life is like up here on land, you know.” A breathy laugh was swept away on the tide as she stood, saltwater running from her sides and dripping back into the sea.

With her leonine tail, Ovidius motioned toward the shining circlet upon the stallion’s brow, then toward the bunch of amulets hanging from his neck, “Many pretties you have there. I would assume you’re a wealthy gent, but the world isn’t as kind to let a wealthy man keep his possessions. You’ve pilfered, have you not?” Her voice was the farthest thing from accusatory, in fact, if one wasn’t too proud to believe it, Ovidius sounded entirely and completely admiring of the stallion’s supposed thievery. It was a respectable trait, she believed, to be able to sneak and spook one’s way to glory.

“I’m Ovi, pleased to meet your acquaintance.” She followed up with a shallow bow, spines glittering against the afternoon sun, “Sorry if I blind you at all, it’s not exactly something I can help.” Another mischievous grin as she dipped her tail in the water, using the wildly haired end to mop away at the excess sand coating her belly and legs. Looking at the pair, one might think them complete opposites, given their coloring and height differences, but it seemed that the two may have had quite a bit in common. A languid blink and a step forward into the realm of personable interactions later, the golden girl awaited her reply.

@Thranduil
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 11:13 AM
RE: Street Joy - by Thranduil - 07-05-2016, 03:32 PM
RE: Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Street Joy - by Thranduil - 07-13-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: Street Joy - by Ovidius - 07-19-2016, 02:29 PM