the Rift

[OPEN] The Medicine Show

Ovidius Posts: 36
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 13.3hh :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Eris
OVIDIUS

It didn't take long for another to join her amongst the chill and snow. Eyes drifting toward the sound of crunching snow and a flurry of ice tossed from beneath sprinting hooves, Ovidius was pleasantly surprised to find that the newest addition to her frigid quest was delightfully masculine. Invisible brow quirking above golden eyes, the tiny mare appraised the stallion, from the tip of his vicious horn to the end of his leonine tail. A grin curled at the corners of her lips, the stereotype of tall, dark, and handsome fit him oh, so well. From her distance, the petite lass couldn't quite make out the color of the stag's eyes, but she was sure that they were just as pleasant to look at as the rest of him.

Appealing as he was in just the skin he was given, Ovidius couldn't help but appreciate the stallion even more for the golden charm about his neck. "Lovely," She breathed into the frigid air, her voice a mere whisper crystalizing and shattering into oblivion as her admiration increased. Admittedly, the daughter of nomads could not often lay eyes upon a creature that could wear gold with the correct level of pride and ferocity, but this... this masterpiece of a stranger embodied it perfectly.

It was as if he was a cruel, beautiful illusion, there to tempt and torture the damsel with images of sublimity.

Caught up in her own machinations as it were, Ovidius nearly jumped at the sound of his voice filling the void between them. Who was she? Well, if the pair were speaking in technicalities, she was the woman of his dreams. If they were speaking realistically, she was everything he could ever ask for and more. If they were speaking about identities, she was the Lady to his Lordship.

But if he was just asking names and whatnot, she guessed she better stick with the simpler truth.

"You can call me Ovi," she called back, her melodic voice striving to be heard across the distance. Moving toward His Most Worhshipful Handsomeness, Ovidius gave a polite nod and stopped as close as she dared to the towering sentinel. With a short glance up at the ice-encrusted machine to make sure she hadn't startled it from it's slumber, the onyx lass flashed her own mischievous grin at the stallion, only about ten feet away now.

"I haven't been in Helovia long and have made the mistake of trying to learn about the geography of the North without so much as a cloak." She flicked the end of her tail languidly, trying to keep her eyes from roving over the exquisite musculature that his body presented, "Then again, it wouldn't be much of a cloak what with these spikes."

@Erebos
Just to prove I'm not a runner,
I'll be coming with my guns up,
Shooting at the moon to bring the sun up.

Messages In This Thread
The Medicine Show - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Erebos - 07-05-2016, 03:58 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Ovidius - 07-05-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Enna - 07-05-2016, 11:46 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Erebos - 07-06-2016, 04:56 PM
RE: The Medicine Show - by Ovidius - 07-08-2016, 12:52 PM