the Rift

[OPEN] try for better luck

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
are you who i dreamed?
or just a memory?
Pale ears flickered to Elspeth as she spoke to the elk of their customs on greeting. Nodding to her with a kind smile, she began to demonstrate and Rexanna stepped closer to her to meet her half way with her own muzzle. It was brief, but gentle and soft, exactly the gentle greeting that was customary for equines. She was sure that the elk here would be able to do that easily. Yet, as the Thief continued and her voice began to die out after all of her questions, Elspeth spoke up introducing the white elk as Leif. Nodding with a smile to the mare, she turned her attention back to the newcomer with bright oceanic eyes.

There was something about the way that Leif spoke that was so unique and gentle that the Thief found it hard to not pay attention to him. Marembo kept his gaze on the elk with bright beady blue eyes and a smile gleaming on his marbled fur. Both Rexanna and her companion’s ears perked to listen in to what Leif might have questions to ask, yet as he continued the mare only nodded. “That’s fine, Leif. You will learn much living among us.” She began, letting her gaze dance between the two of them. “There are many positions. I am the lead Thief here. I gather information as needed and return it to our Lord and Lady.” She explained briefly before turning her attention down into the Basin for a moment, slightly turning away from them.

Come with me, let’s tour the Basin and I can explain everything.” She smiled to him then, turning away a bit further and allowing them to step past the sentinels down into the valley that was the Basin. She began to walk, Marembo sitting gently on her withers waiting patiently for them to join him and his bonded. “We have thieves, like I am. We also have healers, crafters, scholars, and warriors. But don’t worry, Leif. If nothing strikes you right now, there’s time to explore and see what you might feel comfortable in.” She turned her head over her shoulder to glance back at the two to make sure they were following, waiting to see if Elspeth would speak up of any experiences of her own.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Leif @Elspeth
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-06-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-07-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-08-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-11-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-12-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-13-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-19-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-20-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-22-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-24-2016, 07:29 PM