the Rift

[OPEN] try for better luck

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
are you who i dreamed?
or just a memory?
Elspeth’s gaze quickly found the Thief as she spoke. Nodding lightly, Rexanna offered her and Leif a gentle smile. “I haven’t been anywhere I wasn’t supposed to be.” She admitted, grinning. It was true, no matter where the mare explored in the Basin, nobody had told her she couldn’t do it. Or perhaps it was due to the fact she had never been caught. Either way, she never had been reprimanded for enjoying the scenery and unique objects of her home. Then, the freckled mare began to speak further and Rexanna found her exotic striped face to focus on her as she continued, wanting to know what Elspeth knew of the Basin in her short time. Then, the mare winked to the elk with the last few words she spoke causing Rexanna to let a small giggle escape. “Very true. Some might not take too kindly. But don’t worry, you can tell what’s lived in and what isn’t.” She chimed in.

There was something strange about this trio that had Rexanna feel so relaxed around them. Usually, she was busy trying to keep her authority and rank proven – especially against those like Albrecht. But this was different, she could be more of herself. And she began to remember the hot springs get together she had held and how relaxing that in and of itself had been. Perhaps she should meet up with friends more often – perhaps she wouldn’t be so inevitably depressed all the time. It might be a change of pace that the gilded Thief needed.

But her attention was drawn back to the ivory elk at her side as he asked about the caves, speaking of how bizarre they were. Nodding, Rexanna had to agree. She had never stayed in caves back home or her travels to get here. It was a strange thing, but in the depths of winter it was more than welcome with the heat reflecting off of the stone walls that made up the tiny rocky homes. Yet, the elk continued to speak and Rexanna focused on him, allowing her oceanic gaze to do their best to take in his facial expressions as he took in all the information he needed. She nodded again, then, smiling kindly to the new addition to her home. “They might be a bit surprised.” She admitted with a small laugh.

Then, he continued asking if the two mares would be around. Nodding, Rexanna glanced over to Elspeth before returning her gaze back to Leif. “I will be. I just had twins so I’m a bit forced to stay around.” She grinned, shooting another glance over to Elspeth to see her reaction to the news of the twins that were living as though they were made of hellfire. “We will be having a festival at the end of this season. Lena and I are going to be heading to each herd to invite them, so if I’m not around at that time I’m probably out there. But I won’t be gone for long when I do leave.” Turning her gaze over to Elspeth she smiled to her gently. “What about you Elspeth?” She questioned curiously, cocking her head lightly.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Elspeth @Leif
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-06-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-07-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-08-2016, 12:27 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-11-2016, 09:07 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-12-2016, 01:11 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-13-2016, 11:35 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-19-2016, 11:12 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Leif - 07-20-2016, 11:22 AM
RE: try for better luck - by Rexanna - 07-22-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: try for better luck - by Elspeth - 07-24-2016, 07:29 PM