the Rift

Save Ahvelyn... Again.

Jen Posts: 16
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14.3 hh :: 21
Jen
No, really guys, I'm trying. I have more ideas and I think I know why it all went south, which is pretty much in a nutshell that sad-mode Ahvelyn sucks ass and muse. I want angry fiery mean old warrior baws bitch Ahvelyn. Her magic will eventually give her the ability to craft steel and pull blades out of her body so like, that's pretty chill. AND BY CHILL I MEAN SAVAGE.

Anyway, how do we make the sad angry? Straw that broke the camel's back. Lyn has lost three children, anything involving another child she cares about getting hurt will = bitchmode. She hates most men but it would be cool if she hated all of them, this could easily happen if they did anything. Maybe she'll completely lose her mind and go crazy but she'll be feeling stuff again, rather than being numb and depressed which I can't play bc frankly it's a lil' too real sometimes.

I of course could do this all offsite but that is way less fun. So does anyone have ideas on how to piss Ahvelyn really really off, and then I can bring her back and let the raging warrior cut through all of helovia with blades of steel? She doesn't have to stay in the Basin but she can't stay in AA.

Reli Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: Shortie :: ~Immortal~
Reli
Well she already doesn't like Rohan...I mean he wouldn't outright attack her or anything, but if his flirting pissed her off enough they could spar xDD he probably wouldn't throw the first punch, but he wouldn't back down either.

ALSO maybe she runs into Tia after some scuffle, and Tia heals her? So they can finally meet ;-; haha

Jen Posts: 16
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14.3 hh :: 21
Jen
Reli, both of those sound great! Definitely the Tiamat one, and I could even see her going mad granny on Rohan, beating him up with the cane and all.

Bumping to get more ideas and feedback!!!

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I'm sure Vol could manage to piss her off in a similar way to what Reli's suggested with Rohan above - getting his flirt on, annoying her, then fighting back if she attacks?

ALTHOUGH I actually think they could get along fairly well, as he's got a touch of the angry fiery warrior bitch about him as well xD He's a 'berserker' fighter and it seems like she could be similar, with rage fuelling her battles and that cool steel-blade thing? Maybe they could meet after she's lost her temper with Rohan and discuss the joys of uncontrollable anger?

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
Welllllll I can offer up maybe one of my foals for her to bond with and then maybe someone hurts the kid and that pisses her off IDK.

I have Vinati who is only about a month old IC and then Aleta who is a yearling. I think Aleta would be the better option of the two but idk lmk what you think!
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
@Volterra could definitely piss her off, not sure if she could ever get along with someone as sexist and flirty as he is but who knows, we'll see! Would be fun to thread for sure, maybe spar at some point (and unrelated but I would love a Vol Ashamin spar too)

@Persephone perhaps just a thread at all with you? I feel like we haven't in forever. I'm happy to thread with any of yours. :)

Lyn is headed out of AA now so I can make threads for whoever wants them.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Yessss if you make a thread I'll reply? :D

And omg yes a Vol x Ashamin spar sounds great, I'm booked up with spars for the next couple of weeks but maybe after that?

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Alby could easily be rude and abusive to a child and set her off. Any of Rexanna's children would do. xD Or anyone really I mean lets be honest.

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
I can offer Kia to get the brunt of Albrechts anger ;D Kia needs a bit of a push to make her angrier as well so that's totally an option :D