Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

All these days I've been broken and hopeless and I 
I don't feel like I'm coping, I'm hoping that I
Can live and let go, so I can get through it."

Wynter had disappeared some time ago, with every breath of air the doe looked up hopefully. She'd been lonely for quite sometime now, waking up alone and wondering aimlessly around the edge while hoping that today would be the day of his return. Wynter had been her only company in her isolation. Tilney. He'd disappeared some time ago and she'd waited. True, she could be doing much more productive and meaningful things, making friends and getting to know her herd members better but she'd felt a little lost without him. They'd been growing so close and then he'd vanished. The doe hated to admit it, but Tilney's disappearance reminded her of when she'd been left alone last time. The way she'd battled through everything, scared and confused and Crowley had never returned. True, she and Crowley had never really loved each other and she felt a much deeper connection to Tilney but his vanishment had hit her rather hard. Turning to a rather pretty flower Arah studied it, a smile curling her lips, there was still simple pleasures to find. Brushing the tip of her nose along the face on the flower, she allowed the scent to completely infiltrate her nostrils.

Sighing she'd weaved through the trees, another day of waiting, wondering what was to happen next. There was a ruffle of wings and she looked above and smiled up at Wynter. Her bonded landed beside her, Arah watch her happily, eyes focused on the grounded griffin. Wynter however appeared quite distressed, she tugged at the strand of Arah's mane. 'Tilney!' The doe frowned, her gaze upon the creature. Then her heart stilled and her entire body iced over. Immediately her thoughts turned to the worst case scenario. Was he....was he...no. No. He was okay. He had to be.'Cad é sin?' She demanded from her bonded, panic had taken over her body and thoughts. She needed to hold him again, needed to make sure he was okay. Spreading her wings Wynter was once again airborne. 'Tá sé ar ais . Tá sé thar ann.' Arah began following, her heart pounding. She was not walking towards him, she was running. Running to see the one who'd somehow broken through her darkness and allowed the light back in. Over fallen logs she leapt, dodging low hanging branches side-stepping all obstacles in her way. She would not allow anything to prevent her from returning to his side, making sure that he was okay. For the first time in her life Arah flew, the bottom of her hooves barely graced the ground. Rounding a corner close to the borders of the herd-land she saw a group gathered, her eyes desperately searched through those gathered. At this time there was only one that she wanted to see.

And then, there he was.

"Tilney!" She could hear the blatant relief in her voice, tears swam in her eyes. She rushed towards him, stepping around those who had gathered around and finally she was back where she belonged. She stopped inches before him, looking up into the face she knew so well. Heart pounding and a truely joyous smile curved her chops. Sighing happily she snuggled into his chest, hearing his heartbeat once again. Closing her eyes she allowed herself to remain in the moment for a moment longer.

Credit

@Tilney
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
prodigal - by Tilney - 07-09-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: prodigal - by Ultima - 07-10-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: prodigal - by Glasgow - 07-11-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: prodigal - by Tembovu - 07-12-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: prodigal - by Arah - 07-12-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: prodigal - by Tilney - 07-13-2016, 07:02 AM
RE: prodigal - by Ultima - 07-16-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: prodigal - by Glasgow - 07-22-2016, 10:29 PM