the Rift

[OPEN] prodigal

Glasgow Posts: 127
Aurora Basin Apprentice atk: 3.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.3hh :: 11 years HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Skylark
I want a house on the hill by the ocean
Then, out of nowhere she saw the tiny elephant companion of her King. If she weren’t so worried about Tilney and his safety, she would’ve stopped to see if the tiny creature still carried the shard of glass from her painting event. But now was not the time for little things, there were bigger challenges at hand. Getting Tilney better was her number one priority. She nodded silently as Tembovu spoke of the herd worrying, part of her wanting to say that she had been sleeping by his tree every night just waiting for his return – it wasn’t love that drew her to Tilney. It was his gentle and kind companionship that dragged her to sleeping by his tree, hanging onto his every word, just simply his company.

Tilney!

Shifting her head, she moved away from the warm side of the caramel stallion. She allowed Arah to approach at will. For Glasgow hadn’t forgotten the way the two looked at each other, and how stupidly jealous the Glazier had gotten when she had brought Tilney back to the Edge in what seemed like forever ago. A soft sigh passed her lips in relief. Then, the winged mare spoke up – taking the attention from the tree marked stallion. Her glassy gaze swept over to her once again. Looking up to Tembovu with a small smile as if for approval, she nodded to the woman. “I think that would be fine, so long as our King here agrees.” She admitted softly, passing a glance to him while worry still billowed beneath her chest for a healer.

"Talk."
I’d let the tide wash away—
all my critical mistakes.
Glasgow
image | coding

@Tembovu @Arah

Messages In This Thread
prodigal - by Tilney - 07-09-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: prodigal - by Ultima - 07-10-2016, 12:19 AM
RE: prodigal - by Glasgow - 07-11-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: prodigal - by Tembovu - 07-12-2016, 01:57 AM
RE: prodigal - by Arah - 07-12-2016, 08:41 PM