the Rift

Trade?

Leto Posts: 3
Unclaimed
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 4
zink
HOla!

I'm new here and kinda lacking in the character art department. I don't have any digital art skills whatsoever but I am kinda decent with a pencil and paper if anybody would wanna trade something! The only finished piece I have to post of a horse is on @Leto 's page.

I would lobe a cool manip or portrait or something if someone is willing to put up with her miles of hair xP (I obviously wasn't feelin' it)

THANK YOU!
-Zink c;

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
I'd love to do a trade once I get caught up a little bit! I have a few personal things I'd like to get done as well as gifts for folks about the game before I take any trades, though, as I prefer to be expedient and can't promise that right now. <3

My DA is bonjourbunnie.deviantart.com or you can see one of my pieces at the top of Rikyn's profile!

I do cartoon horses so the style may not be for your character! However, I really adore your watercolor piece for Leto (I admit I oogled it when you first joined...), and would love to have one for a to-be-born Tilney x Arah daughter named Maude. She is chestnut with white barren tree markings (I'll be sure to link you once she's born!), and I feel like she'd mesh amazingly with your style. <3

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Unclaimed
zink
Yeah of course! I would love to trade something like that ADORABLE cartoon you have at the top of Rikyn's profile!

Just link me to a pic and brief description whenever you're ready, and I can totally do your's sooner rather than later if you want, your trade doesn't have to be done immediately, I'm in no rush ;))

@Rikyn

That's up to you if you'd like to start right away or not! Here is some information about her if your fingers start itching. ;D

Maude de Corbinus-Arbor
Currently the best reference I have is here, & she has an additional image with some personality references here (full size on DA here! I'm still waiting for her official reference image (as Callybear and Neverr and Frostie are AMAZING humans and OOC grandparents ;_;) and will happily toss that to you as well once I can.
Her design is not copy-write to me, if you include that information anywhere, as you can see on the character contract; all those good looks were designed by TheCallyBear and Neverrmind!
Her eyes (as they are sort of hard to see!) can be anywhere from citrine yellow to spring green, depending on lighting and mood; she will have the adorable green tail wrap and antler pearls so you can go ahead and include those as well!

@Leto

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Unclaimed
zink
http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/5786b50700e86

http://images.helovia.net/index.php/view/5786b53a59a91

She done!!! No rush on your part - I was feeling ambitious;)

@Rikyn

Omgosh thank you! ;_; she looks so pretty!

Wishlist - Plots

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie
And it is now her main profile picture <3
Thank you again so much! I'm still so in love with how pretty it is ;_;