the Rift

[PRIVATE] ocean eyes.

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
--Warning! This Post Contains Violence/Cursing/Assault/Sexual Assault (PG-13/Non PG)--

SHE lets his breath hover there for a moment, pleasurably submissive, before choosing her desperate response. It was always interesting to see how they reacted when panicked. His own method of defense had been hers; the direct challenge. Oh, darling. The "make them face me" shit only served to heighten their hard-on and intensify your feelings of nausea. Oh, you'd shown you'd put out the best type of fight. You'd let them know they'd get the best type of finish when the light leaves your eyes and you finally admit defeat. It wasn't as if you were ever going to win when you were prey.

Oh, not for the first time, he bemoans his inability to see inside her brain. He wants to see the synapses firing full tilt. He wants to see the chemicals moving, activating, the fear, the logic. The high would be complete. Instead, he again finds himself amused at her stupidity, her belief, that she's going to make it out of this just fine. Silly girl.

Really though, he held no pity. This fine filly had brought it all on herself. She wouldn't have come to somewhere secluded like this if she'd not wanted this...to feel some pain. The stage had been set with her irresponsibility. She clearly hadn't really wanted to be alone. Her pheromones, the scent of her cold swear, her very everything- it was all so perfect. He couldn't wait to taste her blood as it rolled down his chin in glorious streams. The world wants to tilt as his mouth begins to drool.

The prey turns, trying to face him, and he shies back a bit. His body may be visible but his head, held high, is still shaded a bit. She's says words she must  think sound strong but its just amusing, titillating even, that he can't hold it in. A sadistic laugh thunders from his chest. "Oh, my dear. I think I'm going to do whatever the fuck I want." 

Initially, the blood knight just wanted to bite her a bit. He'd intended scare her up a bit, get a rise off it, and move on. But she was making it so easy to do more. Calstron rather wants to find out just how much more. He kicks a rock to his left, loudly, so that it might tumble over there and allow him to approach her slightly to the right. He dodges forward, wings outstretched as much as he could get them in the cave, and aims to plant a long lick from her neck down to her spine...if she lets him. "You are mine." Comes his demonic voice. If she lets him, he will follow her movements biting gouges in her hide until he reaches her ass. He wants to try to take it all, to have her feel all of him. His world is red now, its tilted and funny and shiny. It has this weird quality where it just doesn't feel quite real. He wants to bite harder. He must do what he wants or it won't feel real again. "And you shall not fight." The order is manic, barked out in a harsh, dark voice. He's consumed by his passion now. He can't help it. He's lost, weak, and carrying out actions in mimicry...

But he needs to know his power. He needs to feel it. He needs to feel power over something.

OOC: Actions approved by Kels, Kels has permission to powerplay Cal in future posts in the thread. Cal backs up when she turns to face him, but after speaking, he walks forward to try to slobber/bite at her body. He moves behind to attempt the force mount. Can skip over/ "Fade to black" that part or do the trip and just beat to shit part.

@Enna

Coding by Tamme, Customization by Goatfairy, Stock by Vic1230@flickr

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
ocean eyes. - by Enna - 07-11-2016, 01:08 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Calstron - 07-11-2016, 02:10 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 07-12-2016, 08:07 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Calstron - 07-15-2016, 11:42 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 07-30-2016, 12:06 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Calstron - 08-09-2016, 03:04 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 08-17-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Calstron - 08-29-2016, 12:43 AM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 09-11-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Erebos - 09-17-2016, 06:49 PM
RE: ocean eyes. - by Enna - 09-29-2016, 11:51 PM