the Rift

Technicolor!

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

Ashamin waits for some time before answering the newcomer's question, suspecting that by keeping silent he will learn more. Besides, he would not wish to speak over Lyanna. It's true that they're competitors of a sort, but he likes her, for what that's worth. The Clovenheart isn't sure if she sees him with friendship in mind, or if she ever could given that they always meet at strange odds, but he sees no reason to preclude it. Besides, it would be good to have a friend in the World's Edge, it is one of the herds he knows the least about. When Rakt lights a grin across her features, he can't help but let his own lips lift. Rakt runs his gold antlers along the ground, impatient and irritable that his momentary lapse has revealed something like affection.

Waiting pays off in the end, for Ashamin gleans the cheerful stallion's name: . Ashamin nodes slowly, considering the brief moniker. It is unlike his own, but bears its own charm. The painted buck looks back at the spotted stag then, prepared now with an answer.

"The Unbound seek all knowledge, and though some pursue the Gods I would not liken us to the priests you may have encountered. We are independent, but connected by trust and what we teach each other. It is not the lonely life that many in herds might think it to be," Ashamin explained, trying to emphasize that his experience was not one of devastating solitude. Rather, he simply had his freedom to do as he pleased without fear of tarnishing the name of leads that existed far above him. He liked it that way.

Rakt's large ears swiveled and his gaze lifted as he listened into Ashamin's thoughts. The red cerndyr also enjoyed this way of life, and the time that it afforded him to practice his magic and sparring skills. "To answer your question more specifically, however, my primary discipline is the art of combat. Crusaders of the Unbound fight to defend; Rakt is my bondmate, and he often aids me in spars," Ashamin explained, turning down to look at the cerndyr. Rakt turned to face Hé and kicked out his hind legs proudly then, ruffling his elk's beard and lowing.

Ashamin couldn't help but nicker at that--couldn't help but reach down to ruffle the soft fur between his cerndyr's antlers despite all resistance.

A S H A M I N

The Clovenheart

image credit || Tags: @Lyanna :)

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Technicolor! - by Hé - 07-11-2016, 02:06 AM
RE: Technicolor! - by Ashamin - 07-11-2016, 07:07 AM
RE: Technicolor! - by Lyanna - 07-11-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Hé - 07-11-2016, 02:28 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Ashamin - 07-12-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Lyanna - 07-13-2016, 01:07 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Hé - 07-13-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Ashamin - 07-14-2016, 08:00 AM
RE: Technicolor! - by Hé - 07-17-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Technicolor! - by Ashamin - 07-18-2016, 12:06 PM