the Rift

Aftergold

Skyfall Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
SKYFALL

Opal eyes aimed up, up, up, into the boughs and branches, the bloody bay stallion didn't notice the approach of the mare. No, his lips remained pursed and his mind remained stuck on the endless possibilities for design. So, as the lovely porcelain mare's voice pressed through the silence and wound about Skyfall's ear, the lithe rogue started in surprise. "Oh!" An exclamation slipped from between dark lips before his gaze settled upon the dame.

A beat of silence passed as he took the girl in, her darling horn, the cool gradient of cream and turquoise topped off with the softest lavender eyes he had ever seen. "Oh!" He exclaimed once more, a delighted smile overtaking his handsome features and causing pale eyes to twinkle merrily, "Hello there, you lovely lamb!" With one more glance up to the treetops, Skyfall gave the mare a wink and shrugged his shapely shoulders the best he could, "Not particularly, I just tend to talk out loud when I'm lonely. They could have a little bit more of a glamorous effect, but the subtle majesty fits them just fine. Now," His expression was warm and full of welcome as he took a few steps closer to the darling stranger, "My name is Skyfall, do you think you could tell me where on earth I am?"

Eyes politely appraised the horned lass, appreciation for her unique set of beautiful assets blossoming within his belly. He could see it now, in his mind's eye, the way he could design a wardrobe for her. Light colored gossamer wraps, the most delicate of silver chains trickling down her sides like water. Aquamarine and Opalite, Blue Lace Agate and turquoise gems sewn like teardrops into veils and gowns, soldered into horn and hoof casings. He sighed wistfully, the imagery - even if it was only in his head - was simply breathtaking.

He needed to find out where she was from and he needed to learn how to make his heart's desire happen.

@Zyanya

Messages In This Thread
Aftergold - by Skyfall - 07-11-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Aftergold - by Zyanya - 07-12-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Skyfall - 07-12-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Rikyn - 07-12-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Zyanya - 07-12-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Skyfall - 07-12-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Rikyn - 07-13-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Zyanya - 07-14-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Skyfall - 07-14-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Rikyn - 07-21-2016, 11:40 AM