the Rift

Aftergold

Zyanya Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.1 hh :: VI
Tai
I paced the places and the hallways where we'd meet
hoping one day you'd come my way and sweep me off my feet.
Zyanya felt as though gold eyes lingered upon her for a moment, but Rikyn makes no overt mention of her change in disposition, nor does he address her directly.  She could not see them anyway, fixed eyes set on her blue stained hooves and the loam below.

Another hoof dips into her vision, followed by movement catching her attention.  A face, one carved from beautifully polished stone, meets hers far below.  Glimmering opal eyes gaze at her with a warm sense of comfort, and Zya turns her head back up in the conversation.  Skyfall, apparently, is very kind.  The words which ooze from his mouth are like honey, sweet and thick, but appreciated.  A smile genuine and small forms on her lips, and her fragile voice lifts again.  "Thank you," as if to tell him with lesser words that the honor is hers.

Bubbly, vibrant, and full of life, the stallion's words shift once more, asking how things worked.  Zyanya might have gone pale in the face underneath her equally pale coat, for she had little knowledge of how things worked.  An immigrant in an ocean of immigrants, with no real understanding of how Helovia functioned.  She could tell him of the Aurora Basin - how Deimos the Reaper moved like a shadow and Hotaru a glimmering gem, or Milo the rusting Sentinel in the entrance of her home she often found shelter near.  Thankfully, reminding her once more how inadequate she really was, Rikyn knows how best to answer his queries.

This is the first time she is hearing of Gods, and the soft lilac eyes round into a wide expression of wonder.  Magic, living in every nook and cranny of this realm, must be the work of the Gods here.  Thousands of questions about them rolled through her mind, but her lips remain shut, face a blank canvas for once.  Instead, her energy attempts to reel her back into reality, with her hooves planted in the humid woods with two confident stallions at her side.  Rikyn's onslaught of dialogue ends, and the Zyanya looks around rather shyly for a moment before choosing to speak up.

"I found Helovia recently, but I came to live in the Aurora Basin," the sound of her voice is a little clearer - finding confidence, not in herself but the land she called home.  "The skies light up and dance in the night there.  I have found many kind souls in the safety of the mountains."  She thinks of Frost Fyre, Lena and Rexanna, smiling faces inviting her into the realm, her face growing distant for a moment.  Their faces cause her own to glow, knowing that these wonderful mares existed in her home.  "I cannot say for sure if you would like it, though.  It is quite cold that far North."

But, the inhabitants make it warm.

""

@Skyfall
even if you're lost you can't lose the love because
it's in your heart

Magic & Force allowed, barring permanent changes or death.

Messages In This Thread
Aftergold - by Skyfall - 07-11-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Aftergold - by Zyanya - 07-12-2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Skyfall - 07-12-2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Rikyn - 07-12-2016, 02:07 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Zyanya - 07-12-2016, 03:35 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Skyfall - 07-12-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Rikyn - 07-13-2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Zyanya - 07-14-2016, 01:32 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Skyfall - 07-14-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: Aftergold - by Rikyn - 07-21-2016, 11:40 AM