the Rift

[OPEN] Consolation Prize

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Thin chain still clenched between his teeth, the elder shudders sideways away from the whoosh of air and muffled thud of hooves slamming down onto the sand of the beach beside him. When he turns, finding a stranger staring nonchalantly back at him, he scowls severely at her, ears melding into the black hide of his mane-less neck. “Being sshcared to death, apparently.” He mutters unkindly, tufted tail flicking across his hind legs in agitation despite the fact that no fly in all of Helovia could withstand the steady winds blowing in with the rhythmic push and pull of the tide.

“What are you doing?" He shoots back, jutting out his chin and waggling the small oval of malachite on its jewelers chain. Wanting to free his mouth for further rancor, he tilts his head to glance down at the tiny golden links, but the chain is one continuous loop without a clasp and much too small to slip over his head and backswept horns, so instead he tucks the necklace into the folds of his sweat-stained scarf, spinning it around on his neck so that the ends are knotted at his withers now instead of in the center of his chest.

“I know wings are kind of the thing with you guys, but I don't go around goring everything so maybe you could not go winging into everywhere at top speed." The words are mild enough in themselves, very nearly diplomatic compared to his usual, but the tone he uses and the venomous gleam of his eyes takes any illusion of civility out of the equation. He means for it to be insulting, the pain of his injured left shoulder - exasperated by his sudden lunge to the side - whipping his temper up to a frenzied pitch in record time, whatever good the days salt water soak may have wrought undone in a matter of seconds.

OOC // @Sohalia I really didn't mean for this to be so vicious, but he's out of control even in my own head. xD

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
Consolation Prize - by Albrecht - 07-11-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Sohalia - 08-31-2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Albrecht - 09-01-2016, 11:32 AM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Sohalia - 09-14-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Albrecht - 09-22-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Sohalia - 10-14-2016, 02:15 PM
RE: Consolation Prize - by Albrecht - 11-09-2016, 10:13 AM