the Rift

Come meet the bird

Leto Posts: 3
Unclaimed
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 4
zink
Thank you to all involved in my threshold thread <3
I do plan for Leto to join the falls due to her most likely spiritual connection to the earth god and philosophical nature to all things natural :))

But as for down the road - I'd love for her to make some friends!
I'd Love for her to build some relationships (good or bad, because even the brightest of personalities don't always mix) that last Longer than one thread, so throw all your badass lady friends and chivalrous gentle-mens at her with the greatest of force!!! ...please c;...

EDIT: Maybe some pegasi are interested? to remind her of home.

Banjo Posts: 37
Absent Abyss atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.0
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Riven
I'd love for further Hildegunn and Leto threads if you are interested :) Hilde could use more friends than Vu xD

EDIT: VU IS A GREAT FRIEND TOO

Unclaimed
zink
@Banjo / @Hildegun OF COURSE! Hilde is such a cutie, and based on her personality I'm sure they'll get along. I was just trying to put Leto out there ;)

Vu Posts: 28
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 3 (Orangemoon)
Istina
@Riven WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? VU ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH?? hahaha, I'm just kidding, I see your edit. =P

@Leto Well Vu's only friend is Hildegunn so they could interact outside the Threshold thread if you would like. I also have Hollow who is a 1 year old Pegasus filly from Dragon's Throat if you're interested. XD

-All magic and force are permitted barring serious injury and/or death-
-Powerplay outside of fighting is permitted-
-Please tag in all replies-

Unclaimed
zink
Hells yea Vu can be a friend! we like all the friends :)) And the Filly might be an interesting choice... i'm not sure how Leto will interact with a horse at that awkawrd age but It for sure won't be anything bad haha

@Vu

Hollow Posts: 7
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1 (Birdsong)
Istina
@Leto haha awesome XD

Aww yeah Hollow is a yearling but sometimes she acts even younger than that, but if you want we can have them meet. If not, at least Vu, @Hildegunn and Leto can be friends

*Tag me in all replies please
**Powerplay outside of fighting permitted
*All magic and force permitted barring serious injury and/or death

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie
Aelin is always up for more friends & would love to discuss Gods with Leto.
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
maybe her and Aly could meet sometime? She's pretty friendly and loves nature too, she spends a fair amount of time out in Helovia gathering helpful herbs and plants. They could hang around and be nature dorks together?? plus she's a pegasus!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Unclaimed
zink
@Hollow YES! idk what she will do with the kiddies!

@Aelin She's always up for some spiritual blabbering, and someone will have to give her all the dirt on Helovian gods ;)

@Alysanne NATURE DORKS UNITE!!!