the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the EARTH

earth god like quote here~

The God of the Earth gave a tender, playful smile as Ashamin immediately began quite the sincere apology. It was no surprise to the Lord that his brother was far more fickle, they were brothers after all. He knew him quite well. "We are all of a different personality, despite being siblings," the celestial laughed, a deep rumbling sound that shook loose dirt in a shower of dust from his dark coat. It coated the stone in a fine layer like snow, and his eyes drew downwards towards the blade as Ashamin drew his attention back towards what he sought here in the Veins. It was a beautiful creation, and one that held a part of Ashamin's heart and history, if the words and the way he spoke them were any indication.

With a slight gleaning into his mind, the God of the Earth caught a glimpse of Ki'irha and the moment of reception, the vague outline of how Ashamin felt for the mare. He could not ask a quest for Ashamin without it being a quest. Something that would aid him, change and develop him. Perhaps when he returned to the Veins, to him, Ashamin would be slightly changed. Hopefully for the better.

"Hmm...it is a fine blade, Ashamin." The Lord stepped closer to it, gazing upon the design. "I will do this for you, Clovenheart. But as you know, no magic comes without a price, an equivalent exchange if you will." With a mysterious, yet paternal smile, the God lifted his eyes to Ashamin's dark voids. Wings curled at dusted sides, and the Lord finally settled upon his decision.

"This blade was given to you by someone very precious to you, my child. And they may not be near you now, but many others have carried you on their shoulders and in their hearts to support you enough for you to stand here before me now." Ashamin was a well-known and well-loved soul on the mortal plane, after all. He had found the courage and independence to break away from a herd and position that made him unhappy, and was striving to make a change in the world with his formation of a band. "Go to four individuals who have made an impact on your life, good or bad. Bring me a token from each of them, and I shall use those items to grant you the enchantment you desire." And he settled back with a smile, awaiting any parting words Ashamin had for him.

Ashamin must interact with four individuals who have positively or negatively impacted his life in a dramatic or meaningful way, and retrieve a token from each of them (i.e. hair, feather, item).

CREDITS

@Ashamin

Messages In This Thread
[Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost - by Ashamin - 08-02-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: [Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost - by Ashamin - 08-09-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: [Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost - by God of the Earth - 08-22-2016, 06:28 PM
RE: [Earth or Sun] Gifts of the Lost - by Ashamin - 09-06-2016, 06:41 AM