the Rift

I'm what's left of when we swam under the moon.

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
Brisa & Hikari

The heat was beginning to get pale mare and her companion as they wandered towards the threshold at a much slower pace then normal. Squinting her eyes to the brightness of the sun the girl eyed the forest's canopy with envy, only a few more paces and they could welcome the coolness that it promised. Normally the heat did not bother her but when there has been unrelentless sunshine and hot weather without any rain things started to get abnormally dry and crisp. Wildfires were not usually as common this time of the year but with the drought things could get dangerous in a matter of minutes if you were out in the sun for too long. Being Czarina of the Falls she had already had to deal with a few close calls with the fires but thankfully so far not one of them had been injured or burned.

Pressing onwards with Hikari beside her she decided that it was best to try looking for anyone down by the creek which would be logical on a day such as this. Lashing her tail out against her sides she tried to rid herself of the many flying pests that seemed to come in swarms. While she could easily get rid of them in a matter of seconds she decided against using her magic when it was already so hot outside that you could fry an egg in a very short time. Heading south along the trail it wasn't long before the creek beckoned to them drawing them in with the promise of a much needed drink. Wading into the cool water she lowered her head and took a long drink of the liquid successfully quenching her thirst. Taking a deep breath she watched her bonded do the same before plunging her entire body into the water to splash around. Chuckling softly at Hikari's attempts to dry herself off afterwards she watched the little kitsune shake only to succeed in having most of her hair stand on end.

Glancing up from the water at the sound of foreign hooves crunching through the dryness blue eyes fall upon a grey stallion not to far from where they were standing. Remaining calm and standing straight she returns her head to its highest point and observes the stallion's wanderings. From what she could tell he was not from around here for he didn't seem to know where he was going and he smelled of strange lands. "Can I help you with something?" She asks kindly when the brute finally comes within earshot.

"Brisa Speaks"
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm what's left of when we swam under the moon. - by Brisa - 07-14-2016, 08:00 PM