the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not Lost

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
the Clovenheart

What came out of the woods appeared to be, in some ways, a crowned demon. If the stallion had not spoken Ashamin and his companions might have been scared. The labyrinth held bad memories, and demons played a role in every one. But no other evil that the Clovenheart had encountered here had broken the conversational bread with a comment as innocuous as one on the weather, and so he stood his ground and did so without tensing his body until it snapped. He was there, and he was strong, but he knew he need not be defensive. When his companions faltered, Ashamin told them this too.

"We must be from different worlds, stranger. I was raised in northern lands colder than any found in Helovia—the heat takes getting used to," Ashamin said with a tall posture and an unwavering tone. "Perhaps someday in time I will come to feel as you do," was all else he could really say about Tallsun’s heat. It was true that for now it was both unfamiliar and unwelcome, but now that he lived in the wilds he needed to adapt to the temperature. He was no longer in the Basin; when he had lived there it had always been cold, it was just a question of how cold. His companions were nomadic by nature and as a result adjusting much more quickly, but Ashamin’s transition would take time.

"My name is Ashamin the Clovenheart," he said to the dark, crowned shadow. "And these are my companions, Lochan and Rakt. It’s an unexpected pleasure for us to find company tonight," Ashamin went on then, first nodding to his companions and then beckoning them. Reluctantly they moved forward, looking up at the large stallion with their wide unbroken eyes. The sets of gold and white gazes transitioned from hesitant to curious. What was a stallion as large and impressive as this doing skulking through the labyrinth alone at night? Ashamin had to admit, the question came to him as well. But he wouldn’t ask it, not yet. Perhaps this stranger would reveal his intent on his own, or perhaps he’d simply been out for a walk. After all, it could be damaging to read too far into innocent things such as these.

""

@Abaddon!

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-15-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-19-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-24-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-26-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-26-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-27-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-28-2016, 04:22 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 08-01-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 08-15-2016, 12:24 PM