the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not Lost

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
Abaddon
All men have secrets...

With the given sound ground that the pair of brutes had potentially found in this conversation, Abaddon felt his ever-burning rage continuing to simmer down as the rest of his bodice felt more and more comfortable in Ashamin's presence. His shining ebony pelt quivered ever so gently as a breeze lifted at this point, but he remained in the same spot, daggers and feathers fixed into the ground to the point he could have melted through it. The east of Helovia was certainly a place that Abaddon felt almost comfortable in, almost as much as felt comfortable in Ashamin's company.

The hell boy's thoughts turned back to the Dragon's Throat, the place he had all but abandoned during his flight. He did not belong there and yet, he somehow felt at peace. That was something quite remarkable for the brute that was never at peace with anything. Forever at war, perhaps voluntarily, he knew that he could find his home elsewhere. And the talk of The Unbound only ensured it.

Ashamin brushed over the topic of companions, much to a slight annoyance that pricked inside the burnt skull of Abaddon, but he jumped right in about the band of outcasts. Flicking his lobes once again towards the sound, Abaddon let his fiery pools also fix on the dark stag as he enticed him in:

"...you should know that The Unbound welcome all who would value its tenets... as an outcast, you would be free to wander all of the wilds and make your home wherever suits you best."

For some strange reason at this point Abaddon remained silent as his thoughts drifted back to the time he had first arrived in Helovia. The same words had basically been spoken by Ranjiri, the tolerable fae that had led him to the Throat with the promise of the heat and desert. But she had fallen short on her promise that he would feel at home there. Abaddon involuntarily arched his powerful neck at the thought, the facial expression sour as grapes as he continued to mull that over.
What Ashamin spoke of felt more real - he wanted to be in numbers but not bound to them by herd responsibilities, to be in their company when it suited him unless given an otherwise more... violent reason. Ashamin's smile pretty much sealed the deal for him, and Abaddon smiled darkly back,
"You remind me of somebody who once said that to me. I trusted in them to have given me a permanent home in the Throat but they were wrong. You speak of the same things yet I feel you would be more honest about it than they were..." he focussed directly in on Ashamin's pools, his arched neck ruffling back down to a relaxed state as his tones swept over the brute once more, "Tell me about The Unbound and we shall see if you think me suitable to join these outcasts."

" . "

[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-15-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-19-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-24-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-26-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-26-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-27-2016, 08:46 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-28-2016, 04:22 AM