the Rift

[PRIVATE] Not Lost

Abaddon Posts: 42
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3hh :: 6 :: Ages in Frostfall HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Danjah
Abaddon
All men have secrets...

Ashamin's voice rang through the quiet air in a calm tone but his words sounded encouraging. Abaddon felt slight hesitation of course, after what he had told Ashamin of his previous 'promise'. But as he stood there in all his massive glory he listened intently to the brute, giving his own stance on how there were similarities and differences between being in a herd. The pros and cons were weighed with as much bias as Abaddon understood there would be, considering that the darkened brute that stood before him was evidently the leader of a band that would rival a herd. And for this Abaddon felt a cruel smile spread over his velveteens as the demons in his head felt that he was waivering to the thought. The hell boy could clearly see the merits of what the Unbound had to offer, and this was something that he liked. There were ranks, but something that left places for others to learn instead of throwing them into a position without a clue. And that's what he liked. His smile continued as Ashamin did the same with his speech. There was talk of crusaders, who were the warriors, the healers, or artificers as he called them, the ones who liked to speak to the gods called absolvers. And then his voice grew quieter.
It then gave Abaddon a little time to actually think on the positions. They were obviously exactly the same as in a herd, but something about where he could be positioned felt like they would give him more purpose.

He stayed silent, because as his velveteens motioned to speak, the acquaintance continued his words with an invitation that gave Abaddon a very quick decision to make. However, it was only quick to him because he knew that that was what he wanted,
"I thank you for your invitation, Ashamin. And I feel that I need no time in deciding that I wish to join your ranks," his stare was fierce but respectful as he threw his tassles over one side of his neck with an almighty muscle flex, "Undivided loyalty is something I don't see in the herds, even as much as the fools like to believe. But I believe in The Unbound there could be such a thing..."

" . "

[Abaddon has accepted to join The Unbound cast, leaving The Dragon's Throat.]
[Image: abaddon_pixel___enfanir_by_danjahmouse-d9uses0.png]
Please tag Abaddon in all posts! ♥

Messages In This Thread
Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-15-2016, 03:00 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-19-2016, 09:22 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-20-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-24-2016, 11:30 AM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-26-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Abaddon - 07-26-2016, 02:57 PM
RE: Not Lost - by Ashamin - 07-27-2016, 08:46 AM