the Rift

[OPEN] [Hatching] Not the Angel or the Devil on Your Shoulder

Kianzo Posts: 95
World's Edge Sleuth
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 hh :: 2
Keusi :: Striped Hyena :: Terrorize smitty
Kianzo
While you burn at the stake, I dance with the flames.
Bright eyes narrow as the two-horned man alludes to the face that he may have already been with their mother. “She wouldn’t be with you,” his insolent words are out of his mouth before he can stop them, an accusation and a question all wrapped up in youthful pride.

But then the man turns his attention to the slithery companion around his horn, and Kianzo turns his own attention towards Kiada close beside him. His small, soft foal lips reach out to gently lip her ear in a silent apology of his early annoyance with her. His lips part, to whisper quiet words to her, but he was interrupted by the stallion was speaking to them.

His small head drew up proudly as his sister confirmed that he was the better hunter. It was true, he hunted often for and with his companion; her hunger for blood was insatiable and, contrary to her species, she preferred warm blood to cool carcasses. So, with his slender chest slightly puffing out, he solidly met the old stallion’s shrewd, green gaze. “I am,” his bold voice affirmed his sister’s statement.

His bright gaze narrowed slightly, beginning to mirror the same shrewd look that was in the old man’s face. “Say sorry for lying about our mother,” his audacious voice continued, ever strong for being so young a colt, “And I’ll try to hunt some food for your little snake.” The word is said begrudgingly, almost as if naming the creature would inherently make it less useless in his eyes.

But, still, his ears and body tilted towards his elder, eagerly awaiting the answer to his brazen words. His eyes glittered in dark anticipation of either a hunt or further discord. His cub yipped in excitement behind him.

@Albrecht WOW he's a lil snot in this thread. Idk why o_o

Please tag Kianzo in all replies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Hatching] Not the Angel or the Devil on Your Shoulder - by Kianzo - 07-24-2016, 01:56 PM