the Rift

[OPEN] [Hatching] Not the Angel or the Devil on Your Shoulder

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
The fillys patience seems to have run out, her earlier cheer and curiosity evaporating to leave a dry, chafing residue of annoyance and boredom behind. She bosses her brother and, to the stallions surprise, he obeys, felling three small bats from a shelf of stone nearby. The colts companion bounds forward to claim her prize with an unsettling yip-squeal of delight.

The stallions head begins to dip in a surprised, spontaneous nod of recognition for the boy, his show of control and focus at such a young age impressive to someone so far his senior, but as the ashy jaws of his magic - jaws suspiciously similar to that of his young companion, though larger by comparison - linger and turn their sooty muzzles in his direction, his maneless neck stiffens and cuts off the movement, ears pinning flat to his poll.

The ash hyenas dissipate, their tiny particles blowing in every direction at once, but the feeling of menace hangs thick in the air between them. The stallion curls his lips unpleasantly, exposing worn and yellowed teeth as the boy plays at carelessness, his true feelings evident in the undercurrent of his tone. "Magic is commonplace in Helovia, boy." The elder warns, "I wouldn't advise threatening those you don't know the measure of."

Eyes glued to the colt and his pup, he steps forward until he's straddling the body of the third and smallest bat, then lowers his head to create a slope for his companion to wriggle down. The python, his tongue flicking excitedly at the scent of food, makes straight for the tiny corpse and latches onto it in a blur of motion. The bat is already dead, its neck broken the moment it hit the ground, but this is the pythons first feeding and so he sticks to the letter of his instincts, wrapping his noodle-like body around the prone corpse and locking it into a vice grip of pressure.

"No time for hugging." The stallion rumbles beneath his breath, eyes still locked onto the colt and mentally prodding his companion to simply swallow the damn thing so they can leave, but even once the tiny snake manages to shift himself around to the front of the bat and begins to walk his needle lined jaws over its tiny skull it's clear to everyone present that python feeding is not a speedy affair. The stallion sighs, his scowl deepening. He is decidedly not above battling and subsequently trouncing a child, but doing so while trying to protect a squishy, newborn companion is low on his list of endeavors.

"I'll tell you what," He bargains, "If you let me show you mine, I'll let you show me yours." A mischievous grin spreads across his weathered features and though he means for their magics to be the subject of the proposal, the pervert in him absolutely demands he acknowledge the innuendo there by winking lewdly in the fillys direction.

OOC // @Kiada @Kianzo What am I even doing xD

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Hatching] Not the Angel or the Devil on Your Shoulder - by Albrecht - 09-09-2016, 03:44 PM