the Rift

[PRIVATE] it's too late to apologize
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
WENT THE DISTANCE, NOW I'M NOT GONNA STOP.
JUST A MAN AND HIS WILL TO SURVIVE.
</style>

At the sound of her laughter, the moment dissolved. The tension that stretched long and black between them suddenly broke, and the recoil of it - and the sound Sohalia was making - indeed make the dun recoil. His antlered skull rose into the air, steely gray gaze suddenly wide in alarm and confusion. But it was a hateful sort of alarm, the type that made him want to slap the sound out of her with a mighty stroke of a wing.

She had crushed him, and now, when he had finally asked her the one thing he wanted - needed to know - she was laughing at him.

A snarl etched its way onto his dark features but his ears remained forward, rather than pinned against his skull. It was as if her sardonic amusement had wafted towards him, fueling this hateful game that they had , for years, been on the sidelines of, and only now tagged-in to play.

Every time I wasn't around, you just couldn't wait to find someone else, could you?

"Yes." He snapped, his teeth making audible clicking noises as they collided. "Everytime you not around. Gaucho give you everything. Home, love, family. Make you khaleesi. But none of that enough to make you stay. How many times you go? Once? " He barked a laugh. "Once forgivable. Twice?" He glared at her, as if daring her to correct his math. "No."

His lip curled. Gaucho continue to count? it seemed to say.

I never wanted this! The dun fought the urge to roll his eyes. Never wanted this? No, he wanted to correct her, you just never wanted to get caught. But kept silent, listening to her voice rising above the storm.

I didn't ask for a child with anyone else but you!  It should have been you, but..

"So Kaj do this to you?" He interrupted again, the snarl falling away from his lips. It wasn't hope that sprang onto his features, but something like it. Kaj wasn't the raping kind .. Gaucho was sure of that but .. could it have been magic? Could something have happened .. a quest, a trap ... something? The Wildfire's eyes focused intently on hers, demanding an answer to the question.

Say yes, and I'll hate him and not you. I'll kill him, and save us.

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
it's too late to apologize - by Sohalia - 07-15-2016, 06:40 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 10:43 AM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Sohalia - 07-16-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Sohalia - 07-16-2016, 03:33 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 03:48 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Sohalia - 07-16-2016, 04:16 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Sohalia - 07-16-2016, 05:10 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: it's too late to apologize - by Sohalia - 07-16-2016, 06:26 PM