the Rift

Thread with Mr. Howl

Howl Posts: 14
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4
Sen
Hi all! Most of you probably don't know me, but I'm Sen and I play Howl, who's currently in the Threshold. I'm very excited to start writing with you guys, and would love to get some thread ideas started before he's set free to wreak mayhem. ^^

A little about Howl:
- He's a chill, friendly guy with some serious unresolved identity issues. Currently trying to escape an old enemy.
- He grew up in an isolated, xenophobic culture, which causes him to be a little on the naïve (cough ignorant) side, but he really does try his best to understand things beyond his grasp.
- Despite his peaceful exterior, Howl can be a formidable fighter when he wants to be.

Ideas:
- I think he's probably going to join the World's Edge, so maybe someone can persuade him to take up a rank of some sort? Maybe as a warrior (this will take convincing), sneak or lore??
- Also friends! He looves friends.
- You're all welcome to suggest things! I need to throw him in some strange situations in order to get to know know him better. He's still quite young and impressionable, so feel free to corrupt him! :)
[Image: FjjyuiY.gif]

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Adria would love to meet him! She's a rather naive fun loving child. She's in the Falls but exploring around, perhaps they could explore somewhere together? Or anything else you suggest. =D

(Thranduil is a bit tied up atm and not always a jolly fellow to be around right now, so I won't strain you with that hot mess. )

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
maybe a thread with sikeax? i don't think she'll have much of a problem with him at all and she sorta needs friends c':

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Ultima Posts: 57
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 4
Snapdragon :: Turkish Andora Cat :: None Kairi
ultima could definitely use someone to be ignorant and impressionable and naive with??? she's very much on the fanciful side and she talks enough for approx 3 people, can be a bit thoughtless out of habit, but she's learning and she means well!! xo
please tag ultima in all posts!
force/magic a-ok, shy of killing/maiming her!

Gyda Posts: 11
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.1 HH :: 1 Year
Linds
I've got your pick of creatures to choose from. Essetia - Gyda - Atlas-- all fairly open for about anything. I'm not great with plotting so usually just smashing two characters together gets me places sometimes :3

Howl Posts: 14
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4
Sen
@Thranduil -- That sounds lovely! I think an exploration thread would be excellent. :D

@Sikeax -- Perfect! Perhaps she could explain Helovia to him?

@Ultima -- I think they should get to know this weird weird place together! :P

@Gyda -- Ooh, this is a hard choice... Maybe he could have a little male-bonding with Atlas? haha

I'll be more than happy to start a thread for all of you once Howl's rank gets fixed! Be on the look out for a tag... ;)
[Image: FjjyuiY.gif]

Gyda Posts: 11
Outcast
Filly :: Hybrid :: 16.1 HH :: 1 Year
Linds
@Howl - Sounds good to me! I may be able to get something up for you if you like?