[OPEN] Fire & Bone

Grusha Posts: 56
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2 HP: 65.5 |
Nashoba :: Timber Wolf :: Paralyze ali
grusha

we write our prayers on a little bomb
kiss it on the face and send it to god
Like either of her parents, Grusha could be extremely bull-headed when it came to following orders or directions. She liked to do things her way, even if her way turned out to be wrong. She was not one to simply follow orders because someone higher ranking in the herd gave her an order, even if said individual was her father and her khal. She looked at Gaucho with a mixture of apprehension, curiosity, frustration, and perhaps a touch of irritation. Why did she suddenly have to prove herself to him? Had she not proven that she could take care of herself in the time that she'd been off in the wilds on her own?

"So where Ampere? Grusha go to find, so where is she?"

Grusha glared at the much larger stallion as he questioned her on where her mother had gone. "None of your bithneth." She said defiantly because she refused to admit that she had been unable to follow the mare who was so much quicker and more experienced when it came to flying. Then he said that Tae had said that she'd been lost in the forest for weeks, but she knew better. She knew that her twin would not betray her like Gaucho suggested she had. "You lie." The girl said, but she said no more on the subject. Gaucho, in her opinion, only needed to know that she knew he was lying. She'd have to tell her sister that he lied just like Zero had lied.

"Grutha not get loth in woodth." She stubbornly objected. "Grutha tearth woodth for boneth. Grutha practith magic with boneth Grutha find in foreth."

"Grusha try, and Grusha fail."

"At leath I tried!" She shouted, spurred into anger by being told that she'd failed. "What did you do?!" As she shouted her skin began to gradually peel away from her body, reducing her appearance to looking like she was little more than a skeleton with scraps of flesh clinging stubbornly to her. "If you tho worried about me how come you didn't look for me?" She demanded. "If you don't think I can take care of mythelf then why you leave me in the woodth?" She may have insisted that she was old enough to take care of herself, but she was still a child and she was still hurt that her father hadn't looked for her. The only one who had truly cared had been Tae and it was something that she would remember.

"."

Image Credits

@Gaucho

Messages In This Thread
Fire & Bone - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Fire & Bone - by Grusha - 07-16-2016, 06:21 PM
RE: Fire & Bone - by Gaucho - 07-16-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: Fire & Bone - by Grusha - 07-17-2016, 12:51 AM
RE: Fire & Bone - by Gaucho - 07-17-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Fire & Bone - by Grusha - 07-17-2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Fire & Bone - by Gaucho - 07-17-2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Fire & Bone - by Grusha - 07-17-2016, 04:11 PM