the Rift

[OPEN] When you try your best but you don't succeed

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Open thread. Rhoa lurking at the borders at night time waiting for day and/or someone to find him to bring him to @Ranjiri

I had dosed off for a time, not because I wasn't devoted to waiting here as long as it took to find Ranjiri, but because waiting long periods of time was not my specialty.

I heard the rustle of the grizzly far too late to have avoided it should it plan to attack, but never the less I felt myself jump nearly a foot into the air. Startled, I looked around wide-eyed, peering into the darkness to see a figure looming behind the bear. A figure clad in black with what looked like a bloody stain upon the tip of her horn.

I swallowed hard.

Come out here. I want your name and I want to know what you're doing here, on my borders at night.

Obediently, I moved forward, nodding my head submissively. "Of course ma'am." I began, trying to still my shaky voice caused by my body which was seemingly not over its initial start. Swallowing, I took and breath and exhaled before regarding her once again. I nodded my head respectfully, before raising it and continuing. "It was light when I left the Dragon's Throat. I did not anticipate how long the trip here would take, and I didn't think it prudent to enter your territory at night. My intention was to wait here until morning and then seek entry." I paused, closing my eyes and nodding once again.

"I came to find Ranjiri. Until recently she was a member of the Dragon's Throat as well."

There. I didn't think that sounded like a punishable offense, but out here, who knew? Father certainly held to strict herd rules, and perhaps the Hidden Falls had their own customs that I was unaware of. Perhaps what I took for courtesy was in fact a slight upon this land?

Looking at Ktulu, the red on her horn, and the bear at her side, I certainly hoped not. 

Rhoa
Round here we talk just like lions
But we sacrifice like lambs
Round here she's slipping through my hands

@Ktulu

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Rhoa - 07-16-2016, 06:27 PM