Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

This time, as Rhoa spoke, Ktulu remained silent and didn't interrupt him. He explained his reasoning for flying to the Falls and that he was friends with Ranjiri, but she was sure that her daughter would have said goodbye to the ones that she cared about- she was soft like that. That her daughter didn't say goodbye to Rhoa only made Ktulu assume that her friendship with him was not as important as her friendship with the ones she had apprently said her goodbyes to. She, however, kept herself from voicing her opinion because while she was not kind and soft and mother she was also not cruel without due cause.

"Apologies. I am Rhoa of the Dragon's Throat."

Finally he gave his name and Ktulu nodded her head in return to the young stallion.  "I am Ktulu, Champion of the Hidden Falls." She said in return before turning her eyes down toward Eytan.  "Find Ranjiri and bring her here." She said to the bear. He nodded his head then turned and disappeared into the darkness as he went off in search of the hybrid girl.

But Ktulu was curious and while she had time before her daughter showed up she had one very simple question for the boy.  "If you're just friends, why would you fly all the way here just to say goodbye?" She was a bit suspicious that there was more to his story than he was letting on, but she wanted to hear it from him to be sure. 

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Ktulu - 07-28-2016, 11:38 PM