[OPEN] When you try your best but you don't succeed

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
give me hope in the darkness
so that I will see the light

"I- I'm fine. Why am I here? You left and didn't say goodbye. I thought-"

I wanted to interrupt him and say that I did say my goodbyes. I said goodbye to Cera and to Gaucho. They were the ones I had wanted to see before I'd left the Throat. I had thought about saying goodbye to Rhoa, but then I'd dismissed that thought. What did it matter if I said goodbye or not, he already had another family to worry about. He had a child that should take up the majority of his time,

I glanced back in the direction that Momma had gone and I wished that she would come back and tell Rhoa to leave. I'd had enough crying and fretting over my decision to leave the Throat... I was tired and didn't want to think about it anymore. But I knew that even though she might be watching me to make sure I was okay she wouldn't come back to save me from the discomfort of this meeting with Rhoa. It was something I was going to have to handle on my own.

"I'm sorry." I murmured as I turned my attention back to Rhoa. "I didn't-"

"I just wanted to say goodbye."

"I didn't think it was important." I bluted out. "I didn't think it would matter to you whether or not you said goodbye to me." But why? Why didn't I think it would matter to him? Probably because he'd left me before without thinking about me. It made me wonder if I'd done to him what he'd done to me out of spite and it made me frown. I'd even told him that it wasn't that hard to say goodbye and yet here we were, standing face to face because ...

Goodbye.

Because he wanted to do the right thing when I hadn't... and I didn't want to say it because I didn't want him to go.

"."
Image Credit

@Rhoa

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
RE: When you try your best but you don't succeed - by Ranjiri - 07-31-2016, 12:20 AM