the Rift

No Sorrow for Fate

Eahaela Posts: 4
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 3
TierRen

His words sounded to be those of concern but Eahaela wondered if he coated them with honey before offering them to her. "Tell me then," Eahaela was thankful to have him approach on the side of herself that she could see from, "Why is it that I should not 'doze off'?" I have found it to be quite comfortable. A soft place to lay my head, juicy grass-- her eye traveled to a particularly delicious looking patch she planned to have for breakfast come morning, Fates help me if he eats it.. From where she still lay, with hair spread all around her, Eahaela lifted and tilted her head so as to see more of the stallion than his hooves. She was thankful whenever he dropped his head down as she was able to relax her own posture.

"Prithee, tell me that no beasts lurk," Eahaela's gaze delved into his eyes of blue, I fear not the predators that slink in shadow. I fear the beasts that masquerade as peers. The mare tried to search out his intentions. A star glimmered behind the dark stallion, catching Eahaela's attention. Brother, I will assume that to be your approval? Or a sign of protection? A sly smile crossed Eahaela's soft features. "My brother watches you-- Erebos." "Where is it that I am?" She spoke in tones of silver; so much lighter and crisper than his tone of gold.

Eahaela moved to stand but paused whenever she heard another, younger voice. Devoted to keeping her ears forward; so as to better ignore the whispering of a past left behind and to hear the song of the future, the unicorn turned her entire head to face the direction that the voice came from. The appearance before her differed so from the dark visage who had come to her first. Greeted by a crow and a kingfisher, though still not the strangest pair that I have crossed paths with. To her it was a game to catalogue and remember the most unique that she met in travels.

"Rein," What have I done to have 'them'? She turned to face Erebos, What is it that he thinks of such an idea? "That is very-- kind," turned back to facing the colt Eahaela blinked rapidly at the sound of the word upon her tongue. How funny. The place I am warned not to rest also brings the most sincere niceties.

"I am Eahaela." Though she had not planned to give her name so easily Eahaela was softened by Rein. Having been kept from childhood without friends there was still an odd remanent of her younger self that still desired acceptance from the youth she met; even though she cared not whether stallions or other mares cared for her. The young made Eahaela self conscious and eager to please. "Erebos," she moved to stand, careful not to step or pull on her own mane or tail. "Rein," a frown creased her features as she looked to see that she had trod upon her scarf whenever she stood. "Do you travel together?" Bending Eaheala brushed the material off. Hair tangling in her horns already, she regretted letting it down.

credits

@Rein  
@Erebos
[Image: eahaelapixel_by_tierren-d9ztant.png]
'Child of the Weeds'

Messages In This Thread
No Sorrow for Fate - by Eahaela - 07-16-2016, 03:45 PM
RE: No Sorrow for Fate - by Erebos - 07-17-2016, 06:13 AM
RE: No Sorrow for Fate - by Rein - 07-18-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: No Sorrow for Fate - by Eahaela - 07-18-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: No Sorrow for Fate - by Erebos - 07-18-2016, 05:20 PM
RE: No Sorrow for Fate - by Rein - 07-19-2016, 08:02 PM