the Rift

[OPEN] We All Have Our Days

Hera Posts: 50
Outcast
Filly :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 3 Months
nickel

Pulling herself together so that she didn't hopefully seem like such a baby she tried to remove the thoughts of how pathetic she felt from her mind altogether. She was better than this, she needed to start acting more grown up. Surely a grown up wouldn't let the heat get to them as much as she had. Taking a moment to look around she once again tried to figure out where she was in relation to the Edge. Maybe if she just traveled north she would eventually find her way back home. Deciding on this to be her ideal plan of action she forced herself to move forward after the mare who had gratefully let her come with her on their search for water.

"Thank you." She replied graciously remembering to use her manners when it was necessary. The one thing that she remembered about her mother was how polite she used to be. Granted she didn't get to be around her for all that long she could still remember that much. Other things that had been ingrained into her was what her mom looked like, her smell, oh how she missed this... Mama had horns but they didn't look much like those she had, they were much smaller and they were positioned lower on her face. What did her daddy look like she wondered absently. Blinking back the emotional tears of her past she forced herself to think of the task at hand, finding water.

"I live in the Edge. I should be able to find my way back from the water." She said remembering that the mare had asked her questions. Now that she had answered them fully perhaps she could ask one or two of her own. "Who are you anyway?" she asked. It was still scorching hot out but staying in the larger mare's shadow did help to keep her a little cooler. She sure hoped that the would find water soon because she really hated her mouth feeling like sandpaper.

Hera Speaks

•• TAGS: @Aelfwine •• NOTES: Yes please tag me <3 ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: hera_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4d_by_moonstone_...9ggy0h.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads

Messages In This Thread
We All Have Our Days - by Hera - 07-17-2016, 09:04 PM
RE: We All Have Our Days - by Aelfwine - 07-17-2016, 09:17 PM
RE: We All Have Our Days - by Hera - 07-17-2016, 09:52 PM
RE: We All Have Our Days - by Aelfwine - 07-17-2016, 11:05 PM
RE: We All Have Our Days - by Hera - 07-22-2016, 06:53 PM
RE: We All Have Our Days - by Aelfwine - 07-22-2016, 11:27 PM