the Rift

someone save me from this

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
real quick. yea. please. i beg of you. this isn't something i really like stooping to(or at least i feel like im stooping) BUT i really have no idea who to ask for this sorta thing???

i've really been hurting for that nice happy stuff for sikeax, and her last really close friend was Hector and he's long gone. and guys when i say that i mean a friend who made sikeax happy, as anyone she has considered a friend is long gone and not close enough to be considered that or she thinks is gonna try to kill her(coughcoughamara)
so UHH would anyone be willing to be a lil chill and maybe hang with her a bit and cheer her up? she needs a friend so badly and maybe some comfort and some love, not romantic because she's pretty surefire aromantic and i don't want to really dwell in any romantic stuff with her 
she's been so sad lately it's hurting my chest and she needs the damn pick up

i have an open thread and all that might work for this

Cera the Golden Prince Posts: 419
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Ilaria :: Red Panda :: Heal Brit
Cera? D: But they have a bit of a troubled past so he might not be 100% helpful depending on how she receives him.
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
honestly she's such a sad soggy bun right now that i think she'd be happy to see him and hopefully get over all of that "you always disappear" thing so IT COULD HAPPEN

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Jen Posts: 16
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14.3 hh :: 21
Jen
You should talk to @Dream bc she is bringing Hector back :)

Dream Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: -- :: --
Dream
Hector will be back August 12th c: I adopted him from Imi but have to wait until August 12th to get his rank updated because I have to wait a month after I made Gemini ^^

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
Persephone! omg just from a quick glance at her profile they already have some things in common! :DDDD I can toss her in later?

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
ZERO IS HAPPY HE WILL BE FRIENDS

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
@Dream OMG I LOVE YOU. She's probably going to be really upset at seeing him again and wonder where he went because she was unintentionally super attached to him but nonetheless she'll be happy to see him in her usual emotional and lowkey salty way.
She can bring back to the Throat or greet him when he returns if you would like??

@ChaoticMelodies I'd love for them to meet up in that thread if that works with you! Sia's never met someone who has some things in common with her personality wise but I feel like they'd be good and possibly able to chill in their own stressed ways together.

@Charks THROAT PEEPS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME and also bonus because she'll be more relaxed around him and all. So let's do this??? I can start something quickly tonight

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
*Waves Voodoo and Adelis around*
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Brit Posts: 11
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 15hh :: 19
Brit
@Dream OMG HECTOR IS BACK?!?! Cera was super close to him too so they can both thread with Sia <3

Dream Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: -- :: --
Dream
xD @Brit @Zuno You both are sadly gonna have to wait a little less than a month for him to come back <3 I can't wait to play Hector, as he seems like an extremely well thought out character