the Rift

[PRIVATE] [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin'

Chaska Posts: 9
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hands :: 3 HP: 62.0 | Buff: Novice
Chaska
Chaska nuzzled the roan filly lovingly before she greeted Ashamin with a broad smile. He turned his head to look at the new arrival the painted Clovenheart had brought. He bowed his head so that his dark muzzle was just above water level. His ivory webbed right foreleg was outstretched as he did so. "Hello miss. My name is Chaska and this is Gemini." he said gently as he looked down at the petite foal fondly.

Suddenly the golden stallion's peaceful mood was interrupted by a harsh voice. His words shot through the pegasi's heart like a bullet. Chaska's normally calm and respectful manner changed instantly. His orbs narrowed to cold emerald razors. Ebony mane flying as his head shot to its full height.

The stallion's nostrils flared, "What is the meaning of all THIS! How dare you speak to Ashamin in such a manner, let alone in front of a child. If you do not want to take responsibility for the filly fine! But do not speak for all of us, for all of us do not feel the same way. I, for one, am willing to take full responsibility for her. A herd can not grow with only adults, can it? So if you were to have a foal, are we supposed to abandon that foal? Are we that heartless? No. We are the Unbound! We accept others as they come, no matter the species, abilities or AGE! We do NOT discriminate." he snorted as he tossed his blazed head.

Chaska lowered he head and pulled the teal eyed filly against his broad chest protectively. His mind was made up. If Gemini left, he would too. He cared for her as a daughter and family meant the world to this young stallion. He would do whatever it took to protect the foal he loved as his own.

His attention was only drawn away from Gemini when a blood splattered colt began speaking and ended his speech by producing a sword from his mouth. Chaska's own lips parted in awe at the act but blinked it away quickly. He again pushed his chest out and spoke in a deep and rumbling voice,[i] "Now young man there is no need for violence. No violent actions towards either of you have been made and I suspect there wont be any and if there were to be any I am sure Ashamin and I could handle it without endangering either of you. You both are part of the future of this herd and are very valuable." [/i]he shot a warning look towards the stallion that had spoke threateningly.

"A promise means EVERYTHING. But once it is broken, sorry means NOTHING."

[Image: chaskadasize_by_bonjourbunnie-dabox3w.png]

Messages In This Thread
[Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Gemini - 07-18-2016, 11:43 AM
RE: [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Chaska - 07-18-2016, 04:00 PM
RE: [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Ashamin - 07-19-2016, 08:20 AM
RE: [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Rhea - 07-19-2016, 06:27 PM
RE: [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Gemini - 07-21-2016, 10:54 AM
RE: [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Seanan - 07-21-2016, 11:25 AM
RE: [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Paradox - 07-21-2016, 12:09 PM
RE: [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Rein - 07-21-2016, 06:25 PM
RE: [Unbound Band] Wings a Flappin' - by Chaska - 07-21-2016, 08:03 PM