the Rift

Men with a love of water?

Aquila Posts: 95
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Craonos :: Common Narwhal Leviathan :: Boil smitty
Yo.

So Aquila is stagnating a lil bit, and I love writing her so I don't want that to happen D:

I have an idea for a plot for her, which involves her sadly discovering the hard way her egg-sacs require saltwater, not freshwater.

However, this will only happen if she finds a manly man with whom she feels impelled to breed with. Which means super watery magics or watery items or just a love of the ocean, since she'll be trying to carry on the Akvian lineage in some small way.
I'm happy to thread them, spar them, anything to have them interact/her find out their proclivity for water!

I know it's a long shot, but anyone interested?

Bueller? Bueller?

Please tag Aquila in all posts.

Odd the doer of things Posts: 115
Administrator atk: 23 | def: 42 | dam: 108
Mare :: Other :: 5"2 :: 27 HP: 108 | Buff: badass
Odd
I WISH I HAD SOMEONE FOR THIS

-sobs-

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Darwin isn't much of a fan of water really (having fire magic and all that :| ) BUT ID LOVE TO THREAD THEM AGAIN, even if it doesnt go anywhere it's worth a shot ;D

EDIT; he could help her with his slight fear of water???

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
ME TOO ODD ;-;-;-;

Yes, Sky! I liked threading them together <3 Idk if she'd be a patient teacher, but she could try to help him with his fear of water :P
(also @Riven has a BOMB DIGGITY idea design for a peggy baby, so maybe in the far-off future, depending on ALL the things, it's a slight possibility?)

Jen Posts: 16
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14.3 hh :: 21
Jen
Milo will eventually grow up and have wave summoning magic and eventually he can make it poisonous, but like, I don't know if their relationship is like /that./ o.o

Also I imagine you wouldn't want to hypothetically wait a minimum of another three seasons.

Administrator
@Jen Ooh, that's a very interesting plotline to consider -rubs chin- I actually kind of really like it.

We shall see what happens over time >:D

Jen Posts: 16
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14.3 hh :: 21
Jen
@smitty nod nod, I concur. >:D

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
Vol....has no water magic, but asked me to tell you that he thinks Aquila is hot. And fights good. And is hot. x]

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Administrator
@Volterra HMMM who knows what will happen when they go to the VOTG together? -wiggles brows-

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Vol: naughtiness in front of the gods? I'M IN 8D

But yeah they def need that thread :D

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Zèklè Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 14.1 :: Three HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
charks
UM Zero is like super into the ocean (esp whales) and may or may not get magic to turn into a sea otter one day (still on the fence about this). At the very least he'd be fascinated by her.

Administrator
Heck yes, let's thread them @Zèklè!