the Rift

One more love; before I croke

Nato Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 13 Buff: NOVICE
Candy
Alright, so I'd like Nato to have a relationship in some form or fashion before he dies. Granted, that won't be for a while, so he can build a bond/relationship with said mare. This is mostly for plot reasons surrounding his death that will play out over time. But also, so I can have a foal or foals to keep his reputation alive (even more so than Athena and his billions of grand-babies he JUST found out about xD)

So he needs to find a partner, be it love or lust something must be felt between them In Character. He'd probably prefer a Unicorn, but if the right mare comes along Equine and Pegasus could sway his hearts. 

Reasons for this:
Relationships
Possibly love/hate 
Babies 
His Death

Now, his death idea may change over time. And the chosen mare won't have to do anything should you choose not to, but perhaps be at his side when he passes. (remember this is a long way out lol) But it'll give them time to interact and bond/fight with one another.

Side note: I do not have any foal passes, or even twin passes, though I'd like to have one. So if you have one that you're not using, or perhaps want to use with your character and Nato, let's do it!

Any takers? xD I'm honestly open to anything you might have an idea about too for plot reasons, be it shame for interspecies breeding or cheating etc.

Agnodice Posts: 70
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2hh :: 8
Herophilos :: Plain Black Dragon :: Toxic Breath prissy
/cough cough him and aggy would make pretty babies cough
[Image: 5694548be0939]
You’d stick the world into your bedside lane
It’s boredom makes you callous to all pain

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Offers @Glasgow :D She's closer to his age than the rest of my charries and is the Glazier at the Edge - she made a blade for Nyx so perhaps she could get papa points ;D

Jen Posts: 16
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 14.3 hh :: 21
Jen
I have Ahvelyn, who is also pretty old and I would like to have a child before she dies (also not for awhile.) The only thing is she kind of hates men and would definitely be a challenge, so if you're up for some hard work and a bit of a rollercoaster that could end in flames or utter loyalty, she could be your girl. At the moment I'm looking for someone to awaken the warrior/strong side of her, which maybe Nato could do regardless of what happens next.

Here she is. She's half sister to Tiamat and will be 14 next season, which is probably when I'll bring her back. I'm putting out my feelers for plots/things for her to do first though.

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
nato and @Phantom should thread sometime o:

Hidden Account
Candy
@Agnodice - Ooo They would make pretty babies. xD

@Skylark - Glassglow and Nato should definitely meet Nyx will be pulling him into the Edge soon. See where things go :D

@Jen - Dem Markings Doe..... O_O Nato would be over that like a hobo to hotcakes. xD I'm up for a challenge since she's a little resentful towards stallions, Nato would find a way I'm sure ;)

@Ali - Ready to thread when you are Ali ^__^

Nato does have a charm about him, but I think he's gonna struggle a bit while "be his old self" around the ladies like he was when he was younger and able. So this would be good for him to meet all of these ladies if you'd like, just to poke and prod see where things go. They could totally end up hating him, you never know.

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
Yesssss :D she could make an appearance in the thread perhaps? (not sure if Glasgow needs to give the blade to nyx or not so if so she can give nyx the blade at the same time!

ali Posts: 22
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 28
ali
awesome! do you want to start a thread or should i?

Hidden Account
Candy
I'll get one started @Ali and tag you in it <3