the Rift

[OPEN] Fragile Minds Shouldn't Use Glass [Crafting]

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.
The edge of the borders was where she found it - the greenhouse's location. Tembovu had pointed her in the right direction, and eventually she had sought it out, ready to fulfill the needs of the Edge as was as possible as she could muster. The sadness was deep within her from the previous crafting, but she felt compelled to keep going. This was something that Tembovu had asked, and the beautiful splashed princess was not going to ruin her good reputation for this. Knowing what she was capable of, 

Anzanie went about inspecting what had already been begun at this point. Her pools scoured the unfinished greenhouse, set deep in the soil that had been dried out by the ferocious heat of Tallsun. She guessed it had been here for some time, before it was to be given a new lease of life. The first panel was there, ready to be placed together with the ones she was to create, and so she set about imagining them fixed together in a ninety degree angle, the current wall and the new one This was the easy bit as the glass had already been tempered and set into the correct shape ready for use as a greenhouse. They still glinted in the sun despite the old foliage over it. In her mind, Anzanie felt the image grow. She closed her pools. Imagining the shapes together, shimmering in their glory and placed in the clearing, she felt them physically come together, the power surging through her blood. Opening her eyes to inspect her work, she felt a grunt of satisfaction as her pillars dragged her around the half rectangular shape. Where some of the old pieces of glass had been torn was where she found her glass shards, ready to use as part of its roof. This was something that she needed to wait to do, something that would have to be completed the moment the wall was ready. With a high pitched voice she spoke to herself,
"I need to make this just right, but how?"

With a frustrated kick, Anzanie felt the block of uncertainty. What was it exactly that was needed here? Did the World's Edge desire fancy or was it worth having a more simple design? 

[OOC: All welcome to join! Anzanie has created the second of four wall panels that are needed to make the greenhouse.]

" . "
image credits

@Tembovu @Glasgow @Alysanne [Anybody else who wants to join! Open post!]
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah

After happening upon Glasgow and her incredible glass jars, Alysanne found her interest in the crafting efforts of the glaziers renewed. Not that she had ever been bored but the idea of crafting, of course - her attention was just typically focused on the healers. Now that they had been blessed with some extra crafting abilities, though, Alysanne was trying to make a note to keep an eye out for any other crafts that might be happening around the Edge.

It was just by chance that she happened to be going to check on the garden - the plants had been drying out so much throughout the season some of them might not make it despite the frequent fertilizing by her hooves. Not very often did she stumble across someone else here but today a familiar white and chestnut mare was there near the greenhouse. “Hello Anzanie, it’s been too long!” She hadn’t spoken to the crafter since Frostfall when they helped Tembovu dismantle part of the crumbling glass wall.

Well, that was one of the last pleasant memories that she had of the king. Back before he was king! Back even before Anzanie was even one of the Glaziers. It was only two seasons ago but it felt like a lifetime.

Warm with those memories, not to mention the bliss of being near her garden. She walked over toward Anzanie with a warm smile on her face, green eyes noting that the greenhouse looked more put together than it ever had. “The greenhouse is looking wonderful! Can I help at all?”
Alysanne
I lit a flame in my heart to guide you home.
image credits
table by boom <3

@Anzanie
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Anzanie Posts: 86
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 :: Ages in Orangemoon
Danjah
Anzanie
Nothing splendid was ever created in cold blood.
Heat is required to forge anything.
Every great accomplishment is the story of a flaming heart.
Anzanie's brain so fully concentrated on trying to get these panels correct and in the right shape was given a fright when her new Queen turned up. Alysanne stood there with a greeting that seemed so sincere yet gave Anzanie the impression that they had met before. Before Anzanie even tried to speak, she wracked her fuzzed brain for a piece of memory of when they first met. It slowly began to take shape in the form of when she was new to the Edge, helping Tembovu (the younger, crafting one that was not yet King). She smiled sweetly, turning away from the panels slightly to make sure that she was giving Alysanne the proper greeting,
"Ohh hello Alysanne, it has been an awfully long time! I do hope you have been well?" Her sweet, high pitched voice that always matched her beautifully naive bodice squeaked with friendliness at her Queen. Tilting her cranium towards her, Anzanie also greeted her in every way possible to keep her here - the splashed fae was craving company before the frustration of the crafting got to her.

Anzanie's pale pools focussed in on the darker splashed lady as she walked over to her with a wonderful smile over her velveteens. She spoke again, noticing the greenhouse and with that Anzanie smiled once more and replied just as sweetly, "Thank you very much, I hope to have the walls finished today of the greenhouse ready for the roof to go before the end of Tallsun, before the snows come. I would love some help!" Scouring the clearing, Anzanie looked for what Alysanne could do. Anzanie really needed an extra crafter here to help with the business, but she also needed someone to help clear away the area where the next two panels of the greenhouse needed to be placed. With a little excited bounce she spoke with such vigor, "I tell you what, my friend, I would it if you could help me with something in particular. You see that side of the greenhouse walls where I need to complete and turn it into a rectangular shape? I don't suppose you'd be able to help me clear the brambles and weeds could you? I need it clear so we don't have to move any debris out of the structure once its up, just so we can then get the roof on and let the others use it straightaway!" Her lobes pricked forward, Anzanie felt the desire to be done quick and effectively rushing through her.

Her bodice stepped towards the other side of the walls, meaning to make a start on getting rid of the lightly grown brambles and weeds that were there so she could then make the next panel of glass to fit in the greenhouse's structure.

" . "
image credits

@Alysanne

[Anzanie needs help clearing some foliage on the incomplete side of the greenhouse. She intends to then make two more glass panels in the next couple of posts and will then conclude until a new thread for the roof of the greenhouse.]
[Image: K9UH30N5.gif]
Please tag Anzanie in all posts! ♥