the Rift

Seanan : Rien

Seanan Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 2.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 :: 9 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Rien
Okay, so I'm partly using this to store ideas because I'm not sure which way I want to go with Seanan for REASONS.

Magic: Fire | Injuries that break the skin immediately cauterize, limiting bleeding and infection.
Restrictions: I'm not sure how this would play out.  It might give him some corner case resistance to infecting/disease/bleeding type magics, but it is/should be painful- possibly causing additional damage to himself whenever it is used to counteract something like that?  Otherwise it could be ruled that it has no real effect in battle *shrug*

OR

Magic: WindxFire? | Ability to cleanse and heal the wounds of others, manifests as a hot, healing wind.
Restrictions: Up to admins

Possibly...

[Passive]Magic: Fire | Immunity/Resistance to natural fire

Item: Sand Veil | A large, gauzey silk [royal blue] veil that is typically worn draped in a 'hood' around the neck with a layer drawn across the nose.  When shaken down to cover the eyes it restricts vision but helps to filter out flying dust and sand in the air.
All interactions are go, short of death and permanent crippling.

Seanan Posts: 44
Outcast atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 2.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17 :: 9 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Rien
Update, I suppose.

Regular Companion: Female Cheetah, pale golden coat fading to white on the legs, belly, tail, and face. Reddish gold spots and broken tear streaks. Eyes are bright copper. [Isabelline color morph]
All interactions are go, short of death and permanent crippling.