the Rift

Calling all winged stallions!

Rottie Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'4" :: 29
Rottie
So @Zuno, @Chimera and I are in need of a winged stallion (pegasus or pegasus hybrid) for a daddy. With the 20 post count minimum for breeding, we'd prefer someone that already has the required post count because we've been planning this for months (we've had a couple dads fall through already) and we need to get this going fast because it's holding back other plots, etc.

Stallion's appearance and location don't matter, we are open to all offers!

Zuno Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 5'4 :: 19
Zuno
The only thing I'm requesting here is that you be able to get this plot moving quickly and keep it moving quickly. Rottie and I have been caught up in it since February/March and Chimera only recently got messed up in this mess with us and it's not only holding itself up, but it's heavily holding up my future plots with other people.
So, there'll be one thread if anything and it'll just be a breeding thread and preferred to be speed threaded. It'll be my main priority when it occurs.

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
...I can offer Graasvoel? He's lame without any magic or mutations and prob would run tf away from a kid. BUT he's got the required number of posts!

And he's go ZERO other plots rn, so he's free as a bird to get a breeding thread up!

Chimera Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
-holds up a net- Why is it so hard to catch pegasi with this? :c

Going to see who else we can catch before we decide <3